+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

rks

Aug 7, 2013
Does anyone know if processing times vary depending on whether you're married or in a common law relationship? Will one type of application take longer to process than the other.

Thanks

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
europe said:
Tom

goverment offices never work Saturday , they are always openm Monday to Friday and i think Vienna need off Weekend , for the hard work , they are tired,

Hungary dont strees yourself, i would email Vienna and ask how to make an apoitment and go there and asked in person , even if you are traying to call them they will never answer the phone, just tray email them and ask if i can go in person . and as Tom said take your twins with you .

The German Welcome to Vienna Thread hope you are not going to wait same like us
Hi Europe

I asked because I remember back in February while waiting for AOR and SA from CIC-M many of our forum mates were getting their Notices even on Saturdays.

Tom

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
I remebered that , i think they are updagting the ECAs Saturday also, but i will never trust ECAs cuz sometimes are not update,
nobody had a good news all the summer,
what is goign own with Vienna

wesker

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28 2013
Med's Done....
march 28 2013
hello guys....did you ever see this..i mean this category..this is what i recive from vienna----Dear Mr. Suljic,
We have been advised that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,has applied from within Canada for a permanent resident visa. You have been listed on the application as (a) dependant(s). According to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations, the dependants of applicants for permanent residence in Canada must be examined so as to establish their admissibility to Canada. This is generally the case even if the dependant does not intend to immigrate to Canada at the same time as the applicant.
To begin the examination process, please complete the following application forms .........................which i did..completing forms and i sent all on march 28 to vienna.....now i'm probably in famly class..but also dependand..i don't know how they come with that.....

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
rks said:
Another question
If, I, the sponsor change my address should i notify CIC?
Hi,

I am pretty sure that all family class applications take the same time to process, officially. There are simple cases and there are complicated but anyhow it does not depend on wether it is a common-law or a spousal app.
And yes, certainly you must notify CIC about every change especially your address. But you both are required to notify CIC if there are any change in your circumstance. When you signed the forms you agreed to let them know about everything.

rks

Aug 7, 2013
I will do that. I'm in Canada.. the sponsorship application is for my husband. Thanks for the quick response.

ralph79

Nov 24, 2012
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Lv.f said:
Hey Tom,

I read about the 12 month processing time a while back and just shook my head. When I was getting my files in order it was 8 months, when I applied it was 10 months and now 12. If we keep going in this direction .. I don't even know what to say. We were hoping to be done with this before the end of the year, I guess we will have to wait and see :eek:
Hi Lv.f,

We can shake hands, I thought to be able to move around sept/oct. Now I dont think we will even get an answer before the end of the year. The months processing time just keeps going up. Add the strikes on top of that.

We can only keep fingers crossed i guess.

wesker

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28 2013
Med's Done....
march 28 2013
hi guys....i read what this guy said----------''Hey Tom,

I read about the 12 month processing time a while back and just shook my head. When I was getting my files in order it was 8 months, when I applied it was 10 months and now 12. If we keep going in this direction .. I don't even know what to say. We were hoping to be done with this before the end of the year, I guess we will have to wait and see''...,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and that's what he got to say-so i know that basiclly nobody here don't know anything..don't be offended..but he's right...they said it's 10 months now..for your PR.. and just after maybe 4 months it's 12...so basiclly...we-me..him everybody..we gonna wait a year and who knows how much.......just tell me i was wrong.........and best luck to all of you guys

willis

Apr 29, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-1-2013
Doc's Request.
04-02-2014
AOR Received.
14-02-2013
File Transfer...
14-02-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014- ReMed Request
Med's Done....
1st- 28-07-2012 2nd- 07-02-2014
Interview........
Nope
VISA ISSUED...
March 22 2014
LANDED..........
April 26 2014
Hey team!

I sent an email to Vienna to confirm they have my entire application (as I sent in January) and they responded this morning with this:

Dear Mr. XXXXX,

With reference to the below inquiry , please be informed that the file number is XXXXXXXX.

Please see : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Applications for permanent residence in the Family class (spouses) - category may take 10 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office. You will be informed bout the further steps in due course

Visa Office / Bureau des visas
Canadian Embassy/ Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/ 3
A-1010 Vienna/ Vienne
Austria/Autriche
www.kanada.at

At least they are working and communicating.....I am wondering if receiving the file number is a good step in the right direction, as I never had this one before...I just had a UCI number. Now I can check under my wifes name and use the File number (as opposed to checking with UCI with my info)

I guess I can assume that this is my second AOR...I will update the spreadsheet.

Now I just wanna see "IN PROCESS" :)

Anyone deal with anything similar??? Am I close??

Best of luck to us all!!!!

Willis

wesker

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28 2013
Med's Done....
march 28 2013
hello willis..yes i got that number too...i sent in march..and in that month i got number too....so that is just your like personal file number ..and with him you can check your status...and everything else too....

rks

Aug 7, 2013
Yea i got that same email in when i emailed them in June. I'm hoping we're all close. I think most us don't want to believe that it may actually take that long.. the hope that it will be all over very soon is still alive..

Good luck everyone

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Good Day to Everybody

I would like to share little bit complain about Vienna Ofiice since December 2012 Nothing coming out from them what is really not good is another Embassy working hard and given PR all the time even for for March Applicant. Yesterday it was 29-August two people got an email for PPR Request from Manila and today one Person got it too and his March 2013 Applicant. My Question is:

1- Should we keep Quiet for Embassy and let them do there job?
2- Or Keep sending them millions of email until when they wake up and feel what we feeling?
3- Keep waiting to the September to see if they are alive?

I feel we really need to have some idea because they are too slow and this is not good sign

Good Luck to everybody

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Muby

Same thing happen last year i remebered too, Manila worked hard last year too, and vienna was realy slow, last year in mid of Septmebre we start to have news from them ,i think more you send emails more they will make you to wait, i heard from somebody in this forum i dont know if is true or not when i was waiting they told us dont email often cuz the more you are emailing they wil put your file in the botton and you have to wait, it is really stressful time
lets hope and pray for you guys that septmebre will be bleesed and hapy month with the good news.
Good luck all of you

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hi europe

Yes you are right lets see what will September will bring to us, its really painful to be waiting for couple of month without saying anything from them all we do is waiting and waiting that is not so feeling good as you said is better not to email them so much to just sit a side and wait for them until when they are ready to start doing the job