Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
europe said:
Tom , honestly the first thing in the morning i am in Vienna thread to see if you guys having some good news, i can not wait for all of you to see here in Canada,
yeah one more month for the little princess to arrive i think that you guys are exciting and ready for here , can not wait to see pictures
Europe
Do you remember from last year if Vienna worked on Saturdays also?

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
Hungary said:
Hi Toronto ASAP,

I have no personal experience, but I read a lot about this, and generally VOs rarely give the TRV when the sponsorship is being processed. Which I don't understand why anyways but they probably do. I assume being married to a Canadian citizen are very strong ties to Canada.
But I read it before a lot of times that applying for a TRV and getting denied does not affect your sponsorship so you may try it.
In my opinion going back to get your degree is a very strong tie to homeland, stronger than the house, bank accounts etc. Send as much poof as you can and try it, go for it.
BUT please lets wait for the other members to tell their opinion, because as I said I have no experience, I just wrote what I read a lot of time before in different cases.
Hi Hungary,

thank you soooo much! I agree, getting a degree seems like a strong tie to me but who knows. My husband is a PR actually so if I ever wanted to stay in Canada illegally I suppose it could make a problem for him too, that's why their suspicions just don't make sense to me. We should prove our relationship is genuine and then they don't let me visit for a whole year, uhhhhh! We definitely decided to give it a shot! I started preparing the application, maybe someone who has experience with this case posts some more info, I suppose I'll be done in 2-3 days. I will keep you informed about the outcome! Thanks again!

wesker

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march 28 2013
Med's Done....
march 28 2013
hey guys...i'm like many of you applaying for PR...under famly class.......and did you ever hear about someone being rejected...for PR....we wait soo long..and that would be a real nightmare....

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi Guys, just letting you know that I sent an email on Friday to Vienna and they just sent me a reply this morning, so they are alive.
That is another question that they confused me with their answer and it seems like I am not getting forward and I am stuck and I do not know what's next...

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Hi Guys, just letting you know that I sent an email on Friday to Vienna and they just sent me a reply this morning, so they are alive.
That is another question that they confused me with their answer and it seems like I am not getting forward and I am stuck and I do not know what's next...
Hi my dear Hungary

where about's do you live in Magyarország?

Why don't you call them by phone make an appointmement and take a bus and pay them a visit from up-close?
This way you can finish your job in the same day instead of communicating with difficult to read emails

Edit: While you are there, speak to these guys and tell them that the coffee break and donuts have finished and it's about time to go back to work hehehehe

Tom

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
I was thinking the very same thing! I already asked you guys here if its possible for me to make an appointment.
I am afraid to call Vienna I am afraid I won't understand their English or something. :-[ I live in Dombóvár btw.
Oh Gosh I feel soooooooooooooooooooooo lonely I would definitely need a big warm hug and it would make me cry for sure and I could finally let the stress out......... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
I was thinking the very same thing! I already asked you guys here if its possible for me to make an appointment.
I am afraid to call Vienna I am afraid I won't understand their English or something. :-[ I live in Dombóvár btw.
Oh Gosh I feel soooooooooooooooooooooo lonely I would definitely need a big warm hug and it would make me cry for sure and I could finally let the stress out......... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Hey there!

I don't like to hear you saying this. What are we all doing here? Of course each one waits for his/her apps to be done but we are also here to support each other! We are sort of an extended family here! So lean on me and everyone else!
Between joking and seriousness I believe you should make this appointment. I am sure they can do that for you. And if it is not too far (I just saw it is 3:40 to drive) hmmmm it a big distance really, you may just make it there!

:D :D :D On the lighter side of things!!
Bring the twins with you and when you go to the appointment tell them to cry while they are looking towards the Visa officer. His heart will break and will immediately issue you and all us here our COPR's. :D :D :D

Tom

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Tom, :) you are being silly ;) :D Actually the twins would melt their hearts anyways in person for sure. The Blond one cannot stop singing ABC song both in Hungarian and then in English :D she cannot get tired of it :) and the Brown one ... when she looks into an adult's eyes wow.... I hope you will get to meet them :)
I am printing off my app and the supporting docs, and I will write them that I am ready to go there to meet and talk in person if they let me.
If not, well they will refuse my H&C part of the app and then I really do hope I will be still allowed to be sponsored.

Oh and thank you for offering your virtual shoulder I do appreciate and you are all great help but this time I really do need a shoulder to lean on and to be hugged. I feel lost and I am such a girl... still :-[ I don't even know how can I be a Mother of human beings ::)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Tom, :) you are being silly ;) :D Actually the twins would melt their hearts anyways in person for sure. The Blond one cannot stop singing ABC song both in Hungarian and then in English :D she cannot get tired of it :) and the Brown one ... when she looks into an adult's eyes wow.... I hope you will get to meet them :)
I am printing off my app and the supporting docs, and I will write them that I am ready to go there to meet and talk in person if they let me.
If not, well they will refuse my H&C part of the app and then I really do hope I will be still allowed to be sponsored.

Oh and thank you for offering your virtual shoulder I do appreciate and you are all great help but this time I really do need a shoulder to lean on and to be hugged. I feel lost and I am such a girl... still :-[ I don't even know how can I be a Mother of human beings ::)
Look
Everything will go well. Don't you worry! Give me a good reason not to grant you the sponsorship. Unless your marriage with hubby is not withing the time frame they require and unless your case has many red flags. Which I am sure there are not!
Just try to clear out the old PR and proceed asap to the new.
As for the twins they are so adorable I can see it although never saw them in real life! I can only imagine how cute and girly they are with their chirpy voices. Your house must be in a permanent spring and summer time with those two around :) :)
Everything would be ok my dear and in no time you will have Julius along side of you!

Let me know how it went!

Tom

TheGerman

Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I added myself to the Vienna spreadsheet since our application is almost ready to be sent off. Can't wait to get this pile of documents sent. I hope by the time the my wife is approved as sponsor Vienna has started issuing PR's again. I can't believe they have not issued a single PR in 2013? At least none of any forum user.

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Tom

goverment offices never work Saturday , they are always openm Monday to Friday and i think Vienna need off Weekend , for the hard work , they are tired,

Hungary dont strees yourself, i would email Vienna and ask how to make an apoitment and go there and asked in person , even if you are traying to call them they will never answer the phone, just tray email them and ask if i can go in person . and as Tom said take your twins with you .

The German Welcome to Vienna Thread hope you are not going to wait same like us

TheGerman

Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Would it make sense to add an additional column "Sponsorship type" with values Spouse/Partner or Other to the spreadsheet? As far as I found out online the processing times are significantly different between those two types of sponsorship applications? Therefore it might be worth being able to distinguish those kind of applications within the spreadsheet.

Muby

Jun 30, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2013
Doc's Request.
14-04-2013
AOR Received.
Received with application
File Transfer...
20-02-2013
Med's Done....
15-01-2013
Interview........
10-12-2013
Passport Req..
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
VISA ISSUED...
10-12-2013 SAMEDAY
LANDED..........
08-02-2014
Hi to all

WHO WISH TO VISIT VIENNA FOR APPOINTMENT THIS IS WHAT MY WIFE GOT FROM THEM

Applications for permanent residence in the Family class (spouses) - category may take 10 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office. You will be informed bout the further steps in due course

- Please also consult http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/index.asp

We regret to inform you that we do not have the capacity for personal consultations.

Yours sincerely,

Visa Office / Bureau des visas
Canadian Embassy/ Ambassade du Canada
Laurenzerberg 2/ 3
A-1010 Vienna/ Vienne
Austria/Autriche
www.kanada.at
Please note that we respond to enquiries in one of the official languages, English or French.
Veuillez prendre note que nous répondons aux demandes de renseignements dans l’une des langues officielles, le français ou l’anglais.
P Before printing think about the Environment.
Avant l' impression, il faut penser à l'Environnement.

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
TheGerman said:
I added myself to the Vienna spreadsheet since our application is almost ready to be sent off. Can't wait to get this pile of documents sent. I hope by the time the my wife is approved as sponsor Vienna has started issuing PR's again. I can't believe they have not issued a single PR in 2013? At least none of any forum user.
I wish you all the best dear TheGerman

I am sure that there are many non forum members who have applied like us in Vienna and maybe they were a little luckier than us.
You will be ok!

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
TheGerman said:
Would it make sense to add an additional column "Sponsorship type" with values Spouse/Partner or Other to the spreadsheet? As far as I found out online the processing times are significantly different between those two types of sponsorship applications? Therefore it might be worth being able to distinguish those kind of applications within the spreadsheet.
Hi TheGerman

The spreadsheet we are using is exclusively Family Sponsorship (Spousal) All others have their own.

Tom