+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VIENNA OFFICE

Cat12

Feb 26, 2019
hi guys !
today i have noticed that we got AOR2 (second line on ecas says we started processing your application on 23.04.2019)
I am woundering whatt is next step we alredy applied for CSQ and waiting for approval.

jaybird

Jun 17, 2018
hi guys !
today i have noticed that we got AOR2 (second line on ecas says we started processing your application on 23.04.2019)
I am woundering whatt is next step we alredy applied for CSQ and waiting for approval.
A long wait is coming. This part is the longest wait for many people (assuming you already did medicals and sponsor approval)

Also, for all new applicants, we have a Whatsapp group for Vienna office: /DzkapGEutR98PguIxC8qBv
Just add that to end after c h a t . w h at s a p p . c o m /

Cat12

Feb 26, 2019
A long wait is coming. This part is the longest wait for many people (assuming you already did medicals and sponsor approval)

Also, for all new applicants, we have a Whatsapp group for Vienna office: /DzkapGEutR98PguIxC8qBv
Just add that to end after c h a t . w h at s a p p . c o m /
i didnt do medical yet , no request i think because it is Quebec application.
but what is the longest period of waiting?

Eamalsa

Dec 3, 2018
Hello guys,
A week after i got Pre-Arrival letter, today I received a "Request letter". I am asked to submit
recent passport-sized photographs, passport , copy of receipt for Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) and a cover letter (confirmation of mailing address). I tried to pay the RPRF fee but i am not able to login with the email and password of my GCKey account. Are the GCKey and RPRF accounts related? or should i create a new RPRF account and pay?. Thanks in advance for your response and best wishes to everyone.

K0nsumHure

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Eamalsa You didn't pay the RPRF at the beginning? I paid everything right away so don't have a clue. But I think the account doesn't matter much since you give them the number you receive after paying, then they can look it up.

I also just got this "Request Letter" and it's one of the most unorganized and confusing parts of the whole application. Does only Vienna do this? I couldn't find much about this in the forum.

They seem to send everyone the same version and then you have to figure out what of the things you mentioned you need to submit and what not. Shouldn't they have all the information to determine what they need from you? Ridiculous.

I guess I have to send new pictures to Vienna since my application was sent in over 6 months ago. (6 months? Really? Why even bother require them in the beginning, the vast majority of applications will take longer than this anyways. Also pictures in the PR card later are valid for 5 years but in these 6 months my physical appearance could have changed so much?!?

@WYWH Can you confirm this? Did your husband have to send in new pictures as well? I know he had to go to the Embassy even.
And your signature says you received the PPR on April 2nd, is that the same request letter?

06hoquen

Nov 1, 2018
@Eamalsa You didn't pay the RPRF at the beginning? I paid everything right away so don't have a clue. But I think the account doesn't matter much since you give them the number you receive after paying, then they can look it up.

I also just got this "Request Letter" and it's one of the most unorganized and confusing parts of the whole application. Does only Vienna do this? I couldn't find much about this in the forum.

They seem to send everyone the same version and then you have to figure out what of the things you mentioned you need to submit and what not. Shouldn't they have all the information to determine what they need from you? Ridiculous.

I guess I have to send new pictures to Vienna since my application was sent in over 6 months ago. (6 months? Really? Why even bother require them in the beginning, the vast majority of applications will take longer than this anyways. Also pictures in the PR card later are valid for 5 years but in these 6 months my physical appearance could have changed so much?!?

@WYWH Can you confirm this? Did your husband have to send in new pictures as well? I know he had to go to the Embassy even.
And your signature says you received the PPR on April 2nd, is that the same request letter?
If this is the case I'm wondering what will happen to my husband's file time line shows 9 weeks left and they didn't start BGC n file transferred 6 months ago. Might end up asking for picture last min which would not have enough time for.

K0nsumHure

Feb 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If this is the case I'm wondering what will happen to my husband's file time line shows 9 weeks left and they didn't start BGC n file transferred 6 months ago. Might end up asking for picture last min which would not have enough time for.
Yes most likely they will ask for pictures from you again.
But I don't quite get it, if its says 9 weeks left (which really doesn't mean anything, it's just exactly 12 months after your application was received), you must have send the package in just before me, beginning of July? And you haven't heard anything yet except that it's in Vienna now?

I definitely recommend you to order the GCMS notes. I don't know if that actually triggered something in my case of if it was just coincidence. Nevertheless it would be good to find out what's up with your file. It's only $5 or something but it takes about a month to arrive.

This is a very good guide to order them:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

Reactions: schweisy

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Sometime you don't see an update on your account so don't panic, you can try calling them

06hoquen

Nov 1, 2018
Yes most likely they will ask for pictures from you again.
But I don't quite get it, if its says 9 weeks left (which really doesn't mean anything, it's just exactly 12 months after your application was received), you must have send the package in just before me, beginning of July? And you haven't heard anything yet except that it's in Vienna now?

I definitely recommend you to order the GCMS notes. I don't know if that actually triggered something in my case of if it was just coincidence. Nevertheless it would be good to find out what's up with your file. It's only $5 or something but it takes about a month to arrive.

This is a very good guide to order them:
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/how-to-order-gcms-notes-step-by-step-process.513893/

I ordered gcms note in November they gave me back then two months ago I ordered again they still haven't given me yet! I e-mailed them after a month n no reply.

06hoquen

Nov 1, 2018
Sometime you don't see an update on your account so don't panic, you can try calling them

Hmmm. Even if I don't see update. My file timeline supposed to end July 17.

And as per final steps the passport letter which didn't receive yet. Always says to submit within 30 days.

Meaning they must finish everything and give the passport letter by few days before June 17 to give a buffer of mailing for passport submission and to receive it. Etc.

Even if not at least by June 17.

Yes there is still a month left. But WHAT IF the really didn't that back ground check as it shows on my file. That's why I'm worrying ... I keep contacting them and they keep saying it is within the time frame. But they don't even have 20 business days left now to do these before giving the passport letter

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Hmmm. Even if I don't see update. My file timeline supposed to end July 17.

And as per final steps the passport letter which didn't receive yet. Always says to submit within 30 days.

Meaning they must finish everything and give the passport letter by few days before June 17 to give a buffer of mailing for passport submission and to receive it. Etc.

Even if not at least by June 17.

Yes there is still a month left. But WHAT IF the really didn't that back ground check as it shows on my file. That's why I'm worrying ... I keep contacting them and they keep saying it is within the time frame. But they don't even have 20 business days left now to do these before giving the passport letter
The agents will keep saying that everything looks fine, and once the timeline is close they will extend the timeline. DId you order gcms? what was the last update on it