07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
International Love said:
Thank you for the explanation !! :)

Therefore; I will share my journey in this post :D

As mentioned before, my husband is Hungarian and he is currently living in London, Uk. I am a Canadian citizen from "la province de Québec".

We applied on January 15th, 2015. I was approved as a sponsor on March 24th. Our application arrived in Vienna on April 8th. The visa office has started to process our application on July 23rd.

On August 5th, my husband received an email requesting a copy of the "Certificat de sélection du Québec". We submitted it by email the day after. FYI For Québec resident, you need to apply for both, Federal and Provincial, immigration.

No interview required...
No passport's request (visa exempted country)

On August 21st, a decision was made !!! YEAH !!!
And finally...
My husband received his Confirmation of Permanent Resident by mail on August 26th!!! :D ;)

It was incredibly fast !!! Lots of hope and love to all of you !!!

My husband and I will be officially reunited on September 24th <3
Congratulations!!!! I am so happy for you :) :D :D :D

Ilija

Mar 20, 2014
International Love said:

As mentioned before, my husband is Hungarian and he is currently living in London, Uk. I am a Canadian citizen from "la province de Québec".

We applied on January 15th, 2015. I was approved as a sponsor on March 24th. Our application arrived in Vienna on April 8th. The visa office has started to process our application on July 23rd.

On August 5th, my husband received an email requesting a copy of the "Certificat de sélection du Québec". We submitted it by email the day after. FYI For Québec resident, you need to apply for both, Federal and Provincial, immigration.

No interview required...

And finally...
My husband received his Confirmation of Permanent Resident by mail on August 26th!!! :D ;)

Congrats that was really fast :)

Krrrsta

Jan 23, 2015
Congratulations International Love!
We have a very similar timeline and my fiancé is also Hungarian living in London UK

We got a request to send a new police check as his said "electronic copy" but this is all the embassy in London would provide, I did apply through a lawyer and he emailed them back fighting the point that we did get the proper police check that was required and that he is living in UK this is the only thing the embassy provides if he wanted the original hard copy he would have to go back to Hungary and apply there which would be be cost and time inefficient, yesterday I checked ecas and it has changed to decision made. No word yet what the decision is but I'm hoping for a positive!

Pusheen

Aug 23, 2015
International Love said:

No interview required...

And finally...

Congratulations! :)
Seems like there is lots of action in Vienna VO these days! Hope it will stay this way. :D

MarijaSasa92

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-10-2015
File Transfer...
(SA) 21-10-2015
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
Question does Mississauga processing center send out an email telling you that your application is in process or they just tell you when your approved?

Aug 21, 2015
Thank you everyone for your words !! I appreciate the support on this forum !! I realize that some of you have achieved the final step of "Decision made" !! So exciting !!

I am sending positive energy to all of you :D

Krrrsta: What are the odds for so many similarities !! The nightmare of the separation is almost done :)

anxious2015

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
MarijaSasa92 said:
Question does Mississauga processing center send out an email telling you that your application is in process or they just tell you when your approved?
Hi MarijaSasa

They will send you an email if you gave them one. We first saw a decision made on the website then a week later we got the email saying I got approved to sponsor.

Good luck :)

Krrrsta

Jan 23, 2015
Approved and got copr today!
My fiancé is landing on the 14th this month! So excited he got it in time and doesn't have to come as a visitor! good luck to all!

MarijaSasa92

Star Member
Aug 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2015
AOR Received.
02-10-2015
File Transfer...
(SA) 21-10-2015
Med's Request
Up Front
Med's Done....
07-07-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
07-01-2016
anxious2015 said:
Hi MarijaSasa

They will send you an email if you gave them one. We first saw a decision made on the website then a week later we got the email saying I got approved to sponsor.

Good luck :)
Gave them an email, thank you and also thank you for the explanation. Was kind of lost.

gigi86ns

Jul 24, 2015
Finally got my COPR yesterday, after 7 months exactly, it took six and a half months for DM and 2 weeks for COPR to arrive. Good luck to all of you who still waits And who is heading there in start of new beginnings.

Ilija

Mar 20, 2014
Congratulations :)
Does anyone know if the visa office starts working on the application right away after they get extra documents they asked for?
I got an email from them asking for my rcmp police check and it was sent by email yesterday so I was wondering if they'll continue working on my application right away

gigi86ns

Jul 24, 2015
Hi Ilija,

They asked two additional photos from me and after they received they change my status to DM, so i guess that was the only thing they needed to finalize decision.

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with Additional Docs Requested on Oct. 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24th and received passport Dec 2nd.
LANDED..........
Landed Dec 6th!!! Wohooo..finally all done!
OMG OMG....status just changed to in process :D

We received your application for permanent residence on April 27, 2015.
We started processing your application on July 21, 2015.
Medical results have been received.

It's already been a month since they started processing it though and no passport request yet. I'm gonna have to check hubby's email ..maybe something went to spam mail.

Good luck everyone...hopefully September brings a bunch of us good news and reunites us with our spouses!

Ilija

Mar 20, 2014
If Vienna office needs more documents or anything do they ask for it all at once or one thing at the time?

And congrats ll angel :)