10-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Hey Everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has received a visa in the last while? I haven't seen anything updated on the spreadsheet. Just curious, if people have received visas but haven't bothered to update the spreadsheet.

Thanks and good luck to all!! I hope Vienna starts to speed things up for the sake of all of us :)

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted with Additional Docs Requested on Oct. 22nd
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 24th and received passport Dec 2nd.
LANDED..........
Landed Dec 6th!!! Wohooo..finally all done!

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
07-06-2015 (SA) 03-09-2015 (status changed to In Process since 07-21) DM -Nov 26th..received DOCs ready for pick up email
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lamja said:
Nice LLangel, finnaly u got it, congratz
Thanks so much Lamja! I got SA email today so thankfully I didn't have to wait to long for something in writting :)

I saw on the spreadsheet that you got AOR2? Even though Vienna doesn't usually send emails? I have a feeling you will be all done before the end of this month :D

Lamja

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
10-08-2015 | TOTAL: 164 Days |
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
LLAngel said:
Thanks so much Lamja! I got SA email today so thankfully I didn't have to wait to long for something in writting :)

I saw on the spreadsheet that you got AOR2? Even though Vienna doesn't usually send emails? I have a feeling you will be all done before the end of this month :D
My wife went to MP, and he called and confirmed my aplication arrieved in Vienna save after SA, so because AOR2 meens confirmation from VO that they have your application, i added that date as my AOR2, but i never get any email or anythink from Vienna :) as i know and read here Vienna does not send AOR so i guess we have to pray for faster process for all of us. God bless u all

LLAngel

Star Member
Feb 11, 2015
Waterloo, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Doc's Request.
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
20-05-2015
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Lamja said:
My wife went to MP, and he called and confirmed my aplication arrieved in Vienna save after SA, so because AOR2 meens confirmation from VO that they have your application, i added that date as my AOR2, but i never get any email or anythink from Vienna :) as i know and read here Vienna does not send AOR so i guess we have to pray for faster process for all of us. God bless u all
Ohh I see! I wish Vienna would send AOR2..I mean how hard is it to push a button for an automated email to be sent? hahahahah Just to give us peace of mine.

Thanks! God Bless you too!

Nasi Lemak

May 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great thread. My wife is Macedonian and we will be applying outland through Vienna from within Canada later this summer. Thanks already for all the information, it's help make our decision to avoid the inland route.

Vieronka

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-2-2015
File Transfer...
10-3-2015
Decision made :)the waiting is over.Just be patient, keep checking, it will come.:)Does anybody know how long to wait for COPR?thanks a lot

Sharcan

Jun 19, 2015
Germany
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 7,2015
AOR Received.
25-08-2015
Med's Done....
upfront
Hello all! Just wanted to join in here as we will be dealing with Vienna!

Anybody living in Germany doing Outland? I, canadian/german, am sponsoring my husband, german. We have 2 kids. I am starting a new job in Oktober in Canada, my kids and husband are coming with me half Oktober, we'd like to wait out the process in Canada.

:D

Lamja

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
Vieronka said:
Decision made :)the waiting is over.Just be patient, keep checking, it will come.:)Does anybody know how long to wait for COPR?thanks a lot
congratz Vieronka, could you share your timeline, did they req, aditional doc. or everythink was smooth? Bdw, vienna is moviing well :)

Vieronka

Sep 4, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Doc's Request.
17-12-2014
AOR Received.
17-2-2015
File Transfer...
10-3-2015
Thanks Lamja, yes everything went smoothly in Vienna, no additional docs, it didn t even go to In process just straight to DM. SA 10th March, got on 10th April to Vienna. Dont worry, you are the next!:)

anxious2015

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-03-2015
AOR Received.
21-04-2015
File Transfer...
08-05-2015
Med's Done....
10-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-12-2015
LANDED..........
February 2016
Hello everyone,

I need some advice. I contacted the Vienna Embassy to let them know that my mailing address has changed and that my employment status has changed (just in case they needed it). This I sent at the beginning of June. Today they responded to me saying the following:

Dear Madam/Sir,

this refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

With reference to the below inquiry please be informed that our processing times can be checked at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/index.asp.

Please note that these processing times are based on how long it took to process 80 percent of cases within one year. As such, they do not necessarily reflect the current processing times. Processing times are subject to change and are updated quarterly and are based on a complete application package.

Applications are processed in accordance with administrative processing priorities and the date of their receipt at this office. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office.

You will be informed about the further steps in your application in due course.

Thank you for your patience.

They did not acknowledge my request and have not updated the website. Has anyone else experienced something similar? If so, did you notice that they updated the website without you contacting them, or do you think I should contact them again for the third time?

Please let me know.

Thanks!

Canadude

Jun 9, 2015
We just received the passport request! Really happy and relieved. We applied in January and received sponsor approval in March so the process was much quicker than anticipated. Good luck to all of you - it will come.

DankaRad

Apr 3, 2014
Hello everyone!! After a looong wait (almost 15 months) , my husband got an email from Vienna requesting a new police clearance last week, he got that redone, it shows that he had an car accident 4 years ago and had probation 1 year, No one was injured, he didnt pass the speed limit, he wasnt drunk , it was 50 /50 . Back in Montenegro they give probation for stupid things (ex. this car accident) Im hoping this wont cause any problems. Also they didnt request medical redos. ( he already did them twice and both of them have expired , becuase he did his first long before we applied for PR. I'm hoping he doesnt have to do them again. And should I expect some good news now that they are gathering documents? I dont want to get my hopes up anymore, because last time I got too excited when we got in process and then our app was sent to further background checks.. and now this.. I dont even know what to expect anymore. This is tooo stressfull, my children are crying for their dad more and more. Im falling into depression and he is having panic attacks.. I am regretting this whole process and coming here, but now i have no way out, me and the kids are here in CAnada, I left my job back home.. It is sooo hard and depressing...

Lamja

Star Member
Feb 21, 2015
Macedonia
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-04-2015 (SA)
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
05-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
08-09-2015
DankaRad said:
Hello everyone!! After a looong wait (almost 15 months) , my husband got an email from Vienna requesting a new police clearance last week, he got that redone, it shows that he had an car accident 4 years ago and had probation 1 year, No one was injured, he didnt pass the speed limit, he wasnt drunk , it was 50 /50 . Back in Montenegro they give probation for stupid things (ex. this car accident) Im hoping this wont cause any problems. Also they didnt request medical redos. ( he already did them twice and both of them have expired , becuase he did his first long before we applied for PR. I'm hoping he doesnt have to do them again. And should I expect some good news now that they are gathering documents? I dont want to get my hopes up anymore, because last time I got too excited when we got in process and then our app was sent to further background checks.. and now this.. I dont even know what to expect anymore. This is tooo stressfull, my children are crying for their dad more and more. Im falling into depression and he is having panic attacks.. I am regretting this whole process and coming here, but now i have no way out, me and the kids are here in CAnada, I left my job back home.. It is sooo hard and depressing...
Danka do not worry soon or later ur at end of process, be positive and u should expect DM any time soon.

Congratz Canadude, and i wish u all speed process. God bless u all !