File Transfer...
19-02-2014
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
07-11-2014
LANDED..........
27-11-2014
I just landed at rainbow bridge and it was such a good experience! We went into the US first because we want to head down there later today anyway. I got admitted and then we turned around to go back to Canada and told the officer I wanted to land.

All I did was sit down with my fiancé, then he called me up and asked to confirm my address (which has changed so I gave him the new address). He told me I could sit down again. After a few minutes he called me and asked to sign my initials behind two questions (have you been convicted and do you have any dependants, both no). He told me to sign at the bottom. Then he told me the conditions (have to live with my sponsor for two years). After this I asked about my original entry date and he said he had already changed it, then he congratulated me and off I went. I am so happy and I didn't feel nervous or anything at all! Good luck everyone still waiting!!

Noname5

Sep 4, 2014
jagoda83 said:
Amazing! Where is your wife from?
We are getting close, we sent the application on May 6th 2014.
My wife is from Macedonia :)
And you should be done very shortly. Best wishes !

jagoda83

Sep 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-05-2014
Doc's Request.
29-09-2014
AOR Received.
09-07-2014
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
02-04-2014
Interview........
05-02-2015
Noname5 said:
My wife is from Macedonia :)
And you should be done very shortly. Best wishes !
My hubby is from Montenegro, and my dad is from Macedonia!!!! Did she mail the passport yet?

Sep 14, 2013
Hey everybody,

I just have a quick question..

How long do you think, from experience, it would take the Vienna office to stamp a passport and send it back to Canada?

Any comments appreciated! ;)

madam-m

Star Member
Mar 2, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
looking for help_please said:
Hey everybody,

I just have a quick question..

How long do you think, from experience, it would take the Vienna office to stamp a passport and send it back to Canada?

Any comments appreciated! ;)
In my case,they stamp it in 1day.they received my passport in Monday,and stamped it in Tuesday. But they sent me in my home country instead in Canada, although I am in Canada. Everything goes fast,maybe in your case they ll not do mistake.

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
Would anyone know how to print call history from skype and messages and calls from viber?? Please help

Stine

Feb 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna, Austria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-06-2014
File Transfer...
06-06-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
Passport Req..
exempt
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2014
LANDED..........
18-12-2014/rcvd PRC 29-01-2015
I have just been handed over my COPR by our post officer! HAPPY :D

EmiliD.

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-08-2014
Doc's Request.
17-09-2014
AOR Received.
12-11-2014 ( SA )
File Transfer...
03-12-2014 ( asked Vienna via e-mail )
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-08-2014
Passport Req..
24-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-03-2015
LANDED..........
14-03-2015
Stine said:
Congrats :D

verna

Star Member
Dec 1, 2014
bosnia
Category........
Visa Office......
vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-03-2014
Doc's Request.
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
01-05-2014
File Transfer...
02-05-2014
Med's Done....
05-01- 2014 re do 26/02/2015
Interview........
17-02-2015
Passport Req..
april-14-2015
VISA ISSUED...
april-20-2015
LANDED..........
may-09-2015
hello everyone , anybody from bosnia got COPR leatly

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
I GOT CALLED IN FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!!! I dunno whether to jump for joy or freak out, lol. It's on January 22, 2015, at 3pm.

My stats are on the left hand side.

This is what was at the end of the email:

DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT INTERVIEW

Please bring the documents marked by an "X" to the interview. Only original or certified true copies are acceptable. All documents must be translated into either English or French.

[ X ] Your passport.

[ X ] proof of ongoing communication and contact with your sponsor.

[ X ] proof that you and your sponsor visited each other.

[ X ] any photos demonstrating the existence of a conjugal relationship.

[ X ] evidence of cohabitation with your sponsor-leases, joint property ownership, etc.

[ X ] evidence that you hold joint bank accounts, investments, credit cards, insurance, etc.

Now, it's been 2 years that I have not seen my husband, for 2 big reasons (he was completely unable to travel). He is waiting for his renewed PR card still, since LAST DECEMBER (some idiots at CIC messed his app up, lost it, returned it because a copy of his drivers license was missing, and now it's STILL being processed...) So he still can't travel. The second is that his job is insanely demanding. He has not taken a vacation in 3 years. The hilarity behind it all is that he will probably be able to come right around the time of the interview.
I got TONS of ongoing communication and pics, but we have separate bank accounts (we just like it like that, personal preference). Since we share a place with his sis, we have no names on our lease but all our bills are on that address and a letter from our landlord was already provided. We cannot afford life insurance or investments of any kind at the moment, since he is the sole provider for both of us, and that depleted any savings we ever had. I hope that whatever little evidence (in huge volumes though) is enough.
Say a lil prayer for me please! Hope others get their Visa/COPR asap as well! This is amazing timing!

*EDIT*
Has anyone gone through the interview, and after passing it, were you asked to repay the removal fees in order to get your Visa/COPR? Did they ask for a re-med if it was expired? (mine expired a few days ago)

Krinkle

Jun 17, 2014
Montreality
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17 June 2014
AOR Received.
12 August 2014
File Transfer...
12 August 2014
Med's Done....
06 June 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made: Dec 05 2014, CoPR received: Dec 16 2014
LANDED..........
Landing: Jan 08 2015 à Montréal
Stine said:

That's awesome! Congrats! My wife, also German, and also in Montreal on IEC open work permit, had her file transferred on August 12....so hopefully we are not too far behind!!!!

alekgalorini

Apr 2, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-6-2013
Med's Done....
10-06-2013
b4roness said:
I GOT CALLED IN FOR AN INTERVIEW!!!!!! I dunno whether to jump for joy or freak out, lol. It's on January 22, 2015, at 3pm.

My stats are on the left hand side.

This is what was at the end of the email:

DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED AT INTERVIEW

Please bring the documents marked by an "X" to the interview. Only original or certified true copies are acceptable. All documents must be translated into either English or French.

[ X ] Your passport.

[ X ] proof of ongoing communication and contact with your sponsor.

[ X ] proof that you and your sponsor visited each other.

[ X ] any photos demonstrating the existence of a conjugal relationship.

[ X ] evidence of cohabitation with your sponsor-leases, joint property ownership, etc.

[ X ] evidence that you hold joint bank accounts, investments, credit cards, insurance, etc.

Now, it's been 2 years that I have not seen my husband, for 2 big reasons (he was completely unable to travel). He is waiting for his renewed PR card still, since LAST DECEMBER (some idiots at CIC messed his app up, lost it, returned it because a copy of his drivers license was missing, and now it's STILL being processed...) So he still can't travel. The second is that his job is insanely demanding. He has not taken a vacation in 3 years. The hilarity behind it all is that he will probably be able to come right around the time of the interview.
I got TONS of ongoing communication and pics, but we have separate bank accounts (we just like it like that, personal preference). Since we share a place with his sis, we have no names on our lease but all our bills are on that address and a letter from our landlord was already provided. We cannot afford life insurance or investments of any kind at the moment, since he is the sole provider for both of us, and that depleted any savings we ever had. I hope that whatever little evidence (in huge volumes though) is enough.
Say a lil prayer for me please! Hope others get their Visa/COPR asap as well! This is amazing timing!

*EDIT*
Has anyone gone through the interview, and after passing it, were you asked to repay the removal fees in order to get your Visa/COPR? Did they ask for a re-med if it was expired? (mine expired a few days ago)

Hi,
The visa office has the power to extend your medical if they are satisfied with it.. As for removed fees,; if cic covered it for you than Yes it has to be paid when you enter Canada.

Where are you from? My husband has interview on dec 18. And they did not ask for passport. I'm think maybe it's because of the country

b4roness

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01-2014
Doc's Request.
New Police Cert. 11-02-2014
AOR Received.
Sponsor Approval 19-02-2014
Med's Done....
Nov-2013
Interview........
January 22, 2015 - Vienna - FAILED - Appealing.
Passport Req..
Exempt
LANDED..........
In God's time.
I'm from Croatia, also passport exempt. Maybe it's just for proof of identity.
I was expecting to be able to pay the fees on the spot, regardless of how long it takes for them to make the decision. I have no idea if they need to be paid in cash, or can I pay with a credit card. Unless, like you said, we pay them upon arrival/landing. I have no idea.
I wish your husband and you the best!!! Please keep us updated about the interview process.
(Where is he from btw? I'm looking at all possible ways to get to Vienna without breaking the bank lol.)

valmiri

Star Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/11/2014
AOR Received.
18/02/2015
File Transfer...
SA 26/02/2015 File trsfd on 08/04/2015
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Not required
Passport Req..
08/06/2015
VISA ISSUED...
12/06/2015
LANDED..........
Soon
alekgalorini said:
Would anyone know how to print call history from skype and messages and calls from viber?? Please help
Yes for viber there an option were it says email message history to your email from viber. Thats what i basically did.

Nltocan

Jul 9, 2014
The Netherlands
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
AOR Received.
23-07-2014
File Transfer...
23-07-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-04-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Passport Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2015
Stine said:
And you applied in April?! When did you get your sponsorship approval? It was delivered by post but was your ECAS updated beforehand to in process etc?

Sorry for all the questions, we applied in May.

Congratulations!