18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
Hungary said:
Aaaahhh, Julius' company wont let him go, they are too busy and has nobody to cover his job :( :'( :'( :'( God I hate this crap really bad :'(
Hungary so soprry to hear that that Julius can not come , this is the way when you ask for time off and they are busy , i know my dear how you are feeling , but lets just pray you are not going to wait a lot, tell him to try to come for Christmas, if you are still in Hungary ,

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Hungary said:
Ohh but if the vo dare to complain because the lack of visit,s, I might show up my middle finger :eek: :eek: :eek:
LOL Hungary you made my day to laugh, you are right, Hungary maybe Vienna is not going to require you the interveiw, i know how expensive is the airlines tickets,

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
europe said:
LOL Hungary you made my day to laugh, you are right, Hungary maybe Vienna is not going to require you the interveiw, i know how expensive is the airlines tickets,
;) ;) ;) i am happy and proud to make you laugh my friend ;)

Well, they would be really silly to require an interview, because as I tried to explain a week ago, they just refused my application of maintaining my formal pr status , based on that I didn't put in any effort in the last 12 years ever since I became 18 so because of this there is no ground for maintaining my PR. She said that the fist and only reason of mine returning to Canada was my relationship. It suppose this should serve as great proof that my reason to go back is my love and not something unfaithful. It would be a contradiction to question our relationship now saying that "i am using the Canadian party to get back" right?!
Anyways, he will try Christmas or whatever we can.

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
Hungary said:

Well, they would be really silly to require an interview, because as I tried to explain a week ago, they just refused my application of maintaining my formal pr status , based on that I didn't put in any effort in the last 12 years ever since I became 18 so because of this there is no ground for maintaining my PR. She said that the fist and only reason of mine returning to Canada was my relationship. It suppose this should serve as great proof that my reason to go back is my love and not something unfaithful. It would be a contradiction to question our relationship now saying that "i am using the Canadian party to get back" right?!
Hungary you are right, i now the only way for you to come to Canada is your husband, i rembered when they asked my husband why you are going there , my husband said is about my wife, but if i am saying your visa is denied what would you do, my husband said to him it is easy my wife will move back in Europe, how she can move to Europewhen she deosnt have a job, my husband answer she will open somthing in here profession, is not hard to open anything, and if you are in love with somebody you will do aeverything just to be together with your love
hope you will have some news before Christmas, how you are feeling are youe better , how the angels are

SanBen

Star Member
Apr 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
VIENNA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-03-2012
AOR Received.
11-07-2012 (in process 13-09-2012)
Med's Request
24-01-2013
Med's Done....
25-01-2013
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A (exempt)
VISA ISSUED...
28-03-2013
LANDED..........
13-04-2013
messenger said:
Is is always nice to see you here Sanben although you are now free from the bounds of Vienna. I know how much you guys endured and now is our turn :D :D
Funny thing is even VO's like Nairobi with all the issues there are reviewing cases and giving out COPR's. Vienna is silent!

Thanks for asking, we are definitely very excited about the baby and cant wait for the moment to hold my baby daughter in my arms. I am very happy also for you. Are you expecting a boy or girl?
All the best
Tom
Vienna is unbelievably slow..I remember how naive we were when we thought we were going to get papers 4-6 months after the wedding..Little did we know, the whole process took 16 months, including the 2.5 month wait just for the marriage certificate.
I do not wish this long waiting process upon anyone.
Any news for you?
We are expecting a little girl as well in December and we could not be happier. You must be super close now! How is you wife handling the last few weeks?

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
messenger said:
This is what we were all hoping for, around the end of August dear friend. That as soon as September came things would have started rolling! But no dice!

Paris VO 9 months processing time and has so far dispatched all applicants in less than 4 months. I know of all our February Paris applicants are now in Canada since before summer!

Rome VO 13 months processing time and so far all the Greek people I know who are dealing with Rome were dispatched and landed in Canada in less than 8 months.

London VO 10 months processing time according to my own stats applicants there were dispatched in less than 5 months with some only waiting for the Visa to be emailed.

Here is an Idea, not that it will make our apps go faster but at least it will put our minds at ease. I will try to compose a short letter of complain to Vienna asking them to explain why so far they have not issued a single COPR even though other VO's are dispensing COPR's despite the strike.

If someone has an idea how to do it nicely and send it off with our email signatures let me know. Of course I will not initiate something like this unless everyone here agrees.

Have a good one!

Tom
Tom,
if you decide to go through with the letter you can count on me. The thing is it should be super nicely bcs we don't want to make them mad, who knows what the hell is up with them over there, they are just too silent. I am also almost sure that they just don't want to share any info until average processing time expires. :(

Here is the reply to case specific enquiry I got. I asked for any kind of update about the status of my application bcs I want to visit my husband, stay with him for a month or 2 but I am afraid to buy by a flight ticket bcs we might receive some request from them. The info we got was sooooo useful :mad:

The application ( file # )was transferred form the Case Processing Centre Mississauga to our office in Vienna in February 2013.

Please see : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Applications for permanent residence in the Family class (spouses) - category may take 12 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office.

You will be informed bout the further steps in due course

Thaaaanks!

We decided not to wait so we bought my ticket today, we'll be joining my hubby in a month! Super happy about it! But if I hear from them in the mean time or while I am in Toronto it will cost us more money to change flights :mad:

Let's wait for magic to happen in October!!!

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
Hungary said:

I sincerely doubt they will ask for another interview from you, everything you said makes sense. That would mean they have too much free time which is obviously not the case. So sorry to hear he can't visit you soon :( I can imagine how you feel. I think that mind and body adapts after some time to be far from loved one but for me at least after 3 months it becomes overwhelming.

I believe girls give your strength, stay positive!

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Toronto ASAP said:
I sincerely doubt they will ask for another interview from you, everything you said makes sense. That would mean they have too much free time which is obviously not the case. So sorry to hear he can't visit you soon :( I can imagine how you feel. I think that mind and body adapts after some time to be far from loved one but for me at least after 3 months it becomes overwhelming.

I believe girls give your strength, stay positive!
Thank you, I am holding on and I am positive. Actually I had the feeling this October wont work :( my intuitions are quite good. And if he can come for Christmas thats a week holiday anyways, plus two more he would take, so 3 weeks and only two more months we have to wait.

My case, yes I think this is some kind of a trap for them, because I forgot to add, that as you know, the sponsorship was submitted first and they told me to submit this formal pr status thing, which got refused by Vienna saying that I never showed any interests in returning to Canada after my mom took me home... So they denied my PR application. Now how could they deny our sponsorship saying that all I want is to get into Canada scamming a Canadian - because this is what they are afraid of in every each case all around the world.

But anyways I want my husband to be with me, yessssss, mind and body needs to meet in person. He is going mad now days even when the postman rings the bell :eek: ::) ??? :-X ;D

Toronto ASAP you did right, have a wonderful time with your husband!!! Ooohhh I am kind of jealous ;) and if VO happens to ask for anything while you are there, you will reply that you already asked them....... And they said barely anything, so now you will contact them after your visit. One month is not the world for them to wait. ;)

Europe, We are getting better, but still little bit sick. :(
And you, how are you?

Heeeyyy, Tom got lost again :)

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
Stage 1 22/3/2013 & Stage 2 Aug 2013
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
sunny94 said:
Hi everybody!

My name is Ildi. My nationality is Hungarian and as I saw, I am not the only one in this topic who's from the same country as me. :) "Kedves Hungary avagy Csilla, ez neked szólt. :)"

God bless all of you!
Hello Ildi and welcome to our Vienna thread.

I sympathize with your story and I am sure your love will overcome all obstacles. You are a young woman and your life is vastly ahead of you, so don't worry about some minor glitches. They always come and go!

I believe you did very good in hiring a lawyer as your case is definitely a prime example of lawyer's assistance! I cannot tell you how your case will end up, as that all depends on how good your lawyer prepared you. And this because your failed refugee claim, plus the fact that you were actually deported by CBSA. We all know how that feels.

My wife was also deported by my country's Immigration just because she had overstayed her original visa here in Greece. Even though, we managed to overturn the deportation and we came out winners. I told you this to let you know that there is hope for everyone!

I am a firm believer of the saying that goes "No News Are Good News". As you said you had sent your apps in the beginning of 2013 and so far you have no response from Vienna. Same as all of us here! Hopefully any day now notifications will start to appear in this forum and maybe yours will be among them!

Good luck and stick around here with us!

Tom

PS. You may add your timeline in our spreadsheet if you wish :https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjvSDmSjyQZ0dE5DZk9Ua2ViTDRGZXhrM0w3V2xtdVE#gid=0

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Yes, her case is real comlpex, because of this refugee issue and been deported. A person at a young age should not go through these kind of things... The honest truth is that Canada soon realized that Hungary is a safe place to live, and the refugge program they offered in 2008 was a mistake and now it might have caused a lot of headache and heart ache to a person who went through all of this as a child.
But anyhow it was pretty unfair to make our country to look like we harm or discriminate people here, and actually officially pronounce that Hungary is not a safe place to live...... And after a very short time they found out, that they cant help either on the majority of "Hungarian refugees" and eventually deported them - or lots of them.
Please dont get me wrong, I am on Ildi's side, she shouldnt be going through all of this, this is not her fault, She is the victim of a lot greater problem which started with the two governments misunderstandings. Or you can call it however you want to. This is politics and I do hate it.
Hi Csilla

Never in my life did I hear the story about Hungary been declared as an unsafe country to live in. :eek: :eek:
When was that and how it came about?

Tom

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
messenger said:
Hi Csilla

Never in my life did I hear the story about Hungary been declared as an unsafe country to live in. :eek: :eek:
When was that and how it came about?

Tom
Ohh hi Tom,

It was in 2008 , I still have absolutely no idea where did it come from and how on Earth could it happen, But it did... and in that year hundreds of "refugees" got the great chance of entering Canada, mainly Toronto , the Eastern part... They got welfare and eventually everything to start a new life , because "Hungary was discriminate" and never gave the chance to work etc.... Shortly Canada realized that they made a mistake, pronounced "Hungary is safe" and wanted to send them back... I suppose a refugee status is not an immigration category right away, is it? This is all soooooooo ridiculous...
On the official Canadian webpages , like CBSA etc. you will find hundreds of articles about this.... So actually I kind of felt afraid entering Canada when I went for a visit... They really don't like Hungarians because of this issue....

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
SanBen said:
Vienna is unbelievably slow..I remember how naive we were when we thought we were going to get papers 4-6 months after the wedding..Little did we know, the whole process took 16 months, including the 2.5 month wait just for the marriage certificate.
I do not wish this long waiting process upon anyone.
Any news for you?
We are expecting a little girl as well in December and we could not be happier. You must be super close now! How is you wife handling the last few weeks?
Sanben hi

When I saw some of my February thread mates getting their COPR's from Paris and other places i kept my hopes up that we will get ours soon too! Was I wrong!

Anyways now our priorities are our new babies!

Just today we were informed by our hospital OB that Aspa will be admitted to the hospital for labor induction on October 8th just a week prior to her due date. We think its all for the better. Doc's decision was based due to the fact that Aspa has gestational diabetes and high blood pressure (all were inherited during her pregnancy). So we pack our bags for hospital on the morning of the 8th and hopefully soon after we will get to meet our little baby girl Leeto!

Sanben where are you in Canada? How is the system there taking care of your pregnancy! I remember things were pretty good back in the 80's as my first daughter (previous marriage) was born there! Is this your first child? Lucky you for also having a girl. Girls are so cute in most stages of their lives. They are also very caring and loving. Boys are excellent too but it's this extra testosterone that makes them a little naughty :D :D
But children are a blessing! I am 57 and becoming a daddy again one more time! I am blessed too!

All my best

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Toronto ASAP said:
Tom,
if you decide to go through with the letter you can count on me. The thing is it should be super nicely bcs we don't want to make them mad, who knows what the hell is up with them over there, they are just too silent. I am also almost sure that they just don't want to share any info until average processing time expires. :(

Here is the reply to case specific enquiry I got. I asked for any kind of update about the status of my application bcs I want to visit my husband, stay with him for a month or 2 but I am afraid to buy by a flight ticket bcs we might receive some request from them. The info we got was sooooo useful :mad:

The application ( file # )was transferred form the Case Processing Centre Mississauga to our office in Vienna in February 2013.

Please see : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/fc-spouses.asp

Applications for permanent residence in the Family class (spouses) - category may take 12 months or more to process. However, this is an estimate only. Processing times may vary, depending upon whether any additional documentation or an interview is required, the time required for medical examinations and changes in workload at this office.

You will be informed bout the further steps in due course

Thaaaanks!

We decided not to wait so we bought my ticket today, we'll be joining my hubby in a month! Super happy about it! But if I hear from them in the mean time or while I am in Toronto it will cost us more money to change flights :mad:

Let's wait for magic to happen in October!!!

Hi :)
It sooooo typical of them! I had to send them one email also (not with case specific) and I pleaded with them to at least tell me if they received my stuff since February. They answered me as they did to you! What a joke!
I recommend to wait at least October has matured to the 15th and if nothing by then then we can see this again.

Tom

messenger

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2011
Thessaloniki, Greece
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/2/2013
Doc's Request.
28/1/2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
27-3-2013
Med's Done....
31-1-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
7-5-2014
VISA ISSUED...
13-5-2014
LANDED..........
17-7-2014
Hungary said:
Ohh hi Tom,

It was in 2008 , I still have absolutely no idea where did it come from and how on Earth could it happen, But it did... and in that year hundreds of "refugees" got the great chance of entering Canada, mainly Toronto , the Eastern part... They got welfare and eventually everything to start a new life , because "Hungary was discriminate" and never gave the chance to work etc.... Shortly Canada realized that they made a mistake, pronounced "Hungary is safe" and wanted to send them back... I suppose a refugee status is not an immigration category right away, is it? This is all soooooooo ridiculous...
On the official Canadian webpages , like CBSA etc. you will find hundreds of articles about this.... So actually I kind of felt afraid entering Canada when I went for a visit... They really don't like Hungarians because of this issue....
Was that the commotion back then about the ROMA people? I think I saw a documentary re Roma refugees in UK.
BTW. Julius I heard is not coming now? Christmas is not far from now dear. He will be with you then and you can all spend this great holiday together!

Tom