NOT APPLICABLE :P
Passport Req..
In Process
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully Today
LANDED..........
Tomorrow
Hungary said:
Hi Joko38 , I am glad you joined in here too. You will like our thread here along with the July thread. Remember I am there too.
Everything will be okay, time will fly with us, don't worry ;)
And actually me and Tom(Messenger) is heading to Vancouver as well. Okay I wont live in Vancouver but near.
May i ask if you are apart from your spouse?
I wished if you guys have remembered me :p Joking... definitely we will meet.. but let c .. WHEN!!!

sunny94

Sep 24, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
end of December 2012
Doc's Request.
Middle of february 2014
AOR Received.
middle of feruary 2013 by e-mail
File Transfer...
middle of february 2013, + AOR by e-mail
Med's Request
2nd time: April 2014
Med's Done....
1st time: November 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
-
VISA ISSUED...
July 2014
LANDED..........
middle of July 2014
Hi everybody!

I could say as few people before me that Im new on this forum, but I guess it would not be completely true since I was reading this topic since few months before I registered here. It was taking so much time to make my decision about if it really worth to join here. I feel myself so pathetic now, I hope you forgive me. :) I fought against my worry, and I really want to be a part of this topic. I feel so much alone and I guess I just need somebody who could really understand my situation. I know that probably it's only you guys who can really feel what I feel... The feeling of the waiting... The feeling like it never ends.

But, to be polite at first, I should introduce myself. :) And I am already so sorry, my english is not perfect at all, hehe. :)

My name is Ildi. My nationality is Hungarian and as I saw, I am not the only one in this topic who's from the same country as me. :) "Kedves Hungary avagy Csilla, ez neked szólt. :)"

My case is just close to yours guys... We have our sponsorship application with my husband who was born and is living in Canada. I arrived to Canada in 2009 when I was 15 yrs old. I was a failed refugee claimant in 2012 and I had to leave the country. It was the hardest time of my life, when I had to go to the airport and 2 cbsa officer brought me to the entrance of the airplane, what brought me back to Hungary. It all happened in October 2012.

During my stay, when I was living in Canada, I met my husband in 2011. I was 17 but I found the most important person in my life. It's not a teenager love, it was never meant to be that, but most of people say it and hurts me so much every time... We met in may 2011 and in November we engaged each other. We had so many plans and we definetlyy wanted to marry at the summer, next year. But, the same year, not a lot after I got engaged, I had my hearing at the refugee board. Our claimant was refused... And a world's been destroyed in me. Of course, we appealed, since me and my moher, we had our life there. She met my step-father in Canada and they are married now too, but him, my step-father is Hungarian. He followed my mother to Europe after we've been deported, he were not able to start a sponsorship and he didn't want to wait.
Me, since my husband is Canadian Citizen, he cannot just leave the country to come here to live with me, it's a really big procedure and we want to have our life in Canada if we can. We sent our application in december 2012 what Missisauga recieved correctly. The file were transferred to Vienna as well since my husband is eligible to be a sponsor. In february we got the letter about the transfer, but since then... There is no new.
We made the application with a lawyer, though all the documents were prepared by our own. We took a lawyer because we thought it's not an easy case since I had to leave Canada and I can only return if I get the permission from the borderline office too.

Our file was really complete when we sent it at first. We had all the documents needed and pictures as well. All the MSN and Skype logs from the past when we just started to talk... And all the MSN logs during the dating... Document that we have a bank account together.... Eerything. We shared our life with the immigration as they asked, we show them everythig we could.
My husband came to visit me in Hungary 2 times already. Once in February 2013, then again in June for 2 weeks, so we could celebrate our 1st marriage anniversary in the arms of each other. We had both times, after he went back, we made 2 update in our folder and sent it to Vienna. It included photos about the "vacancy" when my husband visited me and western union recipes, since my husband send me the money to pay what I have to, food, bills, etc. Because of the 6 hours difference between the time zones, my husband preferred if I don't go to work, just stay at home and concentrate on us, to keep our relationship strong. We talk every day before he goes to work, he is working afternoon to the late evening. The weekends we pass together on skype, playing games and talk many hours every time. I could get an android phone so I can call him any time by internet, so we are talking even when he is on the way to get to his job. We talk as much as we can.

But... more the time pass, more I feel destroyed and depressed. I feel sueless myself since I cannot do nothing else than wait. I feel so lonely and I jsut cry every night before sleep. In less than 1 month, it will be officially 1 year since I left Canada. 1 year... only waiting.... But how long it will take at the end? :( This is the only question what is in my mind... I just pray to God, to be able to be back to my husband as soon as possible, but I am not even sure anymore if anybody hears my words. I need to hold onto something, to have something what keeps me in hope... But Vienna seems like dead, and no news from nowhere.

I hope my presence won't be bothering for you, guys. I am probably the youngest here, but I wish I could be a part of this atmosphere what you built up and I hope we will get good news so soon from Vienna.

God bless all of you!

joko38

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
SA Approved: 30-07-2013
europe said:
I think is from EX(yugoslavia)
I am from Holland but I live in Egypt with my Canadian wife.
We have 2 kids they both have Dutch and Canadian passports.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
joko38 said:
I am from Holland but I live in Egypt with my Canadian wife.
We have 2 kids they both have Dutch and Canadian passports.
How did you guys end up in Egypt? If its not a problem to ask. :-[
And where are you within Egypt? The current situation in the country is not the best, is it?

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Hi Ildi,

Welcome to our thread!
Your story is really sad, what makes it worse is that you had to experience being refused..
But there is absolutely nothing you can do other then waiting.
I think what would have made your waiting period a lot easier is to work, but I to sit at home and have nothing else to do other then thinking and waiting for the time, its awful. :( that made you kind of depressive :(
Okay, I am not working either in the classical meaning, but the twins keeps me busy for sure :D :D
But anyhow hold on, you will have to hear something very soon from Vienna! You are at the end of the waiting period, so soon you will get the chance and go to your husband.
Csilla

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Aaaahhh, Julius' company wont let him go, they are too busy and has nobody to cover his job :( :'( :'( :'( God I hate this crap really bad :'(

joko38

Sep 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-07-2013
File Transfer...
SA Approved: 30-07-2013
Hungary said:
How did you guys end up in Egypt? If its not a problem to ask. :-[
And where are you within Egypt? The current situation in the country is not the best, is it?
We have been working in Dahab for the last 10 years as scubadiving instructors.
The situation here is absolutly fine appart from the fact that there are hardly any tourists, so not much work.

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hungary said:
Aaaahhh, Julius' company wont let him go, they are too busy and has nobody to cover his job :( :'( :'( :'( God I hate this crap really bad :'(
That sucks! I'm sorry to hear. Hang in there!

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
MrSputnik said:
That sucks! I'm sorry to hear. Hang in there!
Thanks my friend <3 its okay, there is absolutley nothing we can do :( if there wouldnt be an interview for sure, I would gomthere with the kids, but there is no way for us to afford flying there (3 tickets) and then back all of a sudden for an interview... And then back again...!! Who can afford this????!!!! So we need to wait till January I guess... At least he will have two weeks holiday then...

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Ohh but if the vo dare to complain because the lack of visit,s, I might show up my middle finger :eek: :eek: :eek:

MrSputnik

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hungary said:
Ohh but if the vo dare to complain because the lack of visit,s, I might show up my middle finger :eek: :eek: :eek:
And everyone of us would totally understand that kind of reaction!

We are still waiting for AOR and hoping our applications is complete. If we forgot a form or signature mailing the application back to Germany will take some time assuming that they will use the cheapest option by snail mail.

Toronto ASAP

Star Member
Jun 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2013
Doc's Request.
21 Jan 2014, new PC and Interview invitation
AOR Received.
Stage 1 - 15 Feb 2013, SA 22 Feb 2013
File Transfer...
Stage 2 AOR - 01 March 2013
Med's Done....
11 Jan 2013, 2nd 07 March 2014
Interview........
05 March 2014
Passport Req..
29 April 2014
VISA ISSUED...
06 May 2014
sunny94 said:
Hi everybody!

I could say as few people before me that Im new on this forum, but I guess it would not be completely true since I was reading this topic since few months before I registered here. It was taking so much time to make my decision about if it really worth to join here. I feel myself so pathetic now, I hope you forgive me. :) I fought against my worry, and I really want to be a part of this topic. I feel so much alone and I guess I just need somebody who could really understand my situation. I know that probably it's only you guys who can really feel what I feel... The feeling of the waiting... The feeling like it never ends.

But, to be polite at first, I should introduce myself. :) And I am already so sorry, my english is not perfect at all, hehe. :)

My name is Ildi. My nationality is Hungarian and as I saw, I am not the only one in this topic who's from the same country as me. :) "Kedves Hungary avagy Csilla, ez neked szólt. :)"

My case is just close to yours guys... We have our sponsorship application with my husband who was born and is living in Canada. I arrived to Canada in 2009 when I was 15 yrs old. I was a failed refugee claimant in 2012 and I had to leave the country. It was the hardest time of my life, when I had to go to the airport and 2 cbsa officer brought me to the entrance of the airplane, what brought me back to Hungary. It all happened in October 2012.

During my stay, when I was living in Canada, I met my husband in 2011. I was 17 but I found the most important person in my life. It's not a teenager love, it was never meant to be that, but most of people say it and hurts me so much every time... We met in may 2011 and in November we engaged each other. We had so many plans and we definetlyy wanted to marry at the summer, next year. But, the same year, not a lot after I got engaged, I had my hearing at the refugee board. Our claimant was refused... And a world's been destroyed in me. Of course, we appealed, since me and my moher, we had our life there. She met my step-father in Canada and they are married now too, but him, my step-father is Hungarian. He followed my mother to Europe after we've been deported, he were not able to start a sponsorship and he didn't want to wait.
Me, since my husband is Canadian Citizen, he cannot just leave the country to come here to live with me, it's a really big procedure and we want to have our life in Canada if we can. We sent our application in december 2012 what Missisauga recieved correctly. The file were transferred to Vienna as well since my husband is eligible to be a sponsor. In february we got the letter about the transfer, but since then... There is no new.
We made the application with a lawyer, though all the documents were prepared by our own. We took a lawyer because we thought it's not an easy case since I had to leave Canada and I can only return if I get the permission from the borderline office too.

Our file was really complete when we sent it at first. We had all the documents needed and pictures as well. All the MSN and Skype logs from the past when we just started to talk... And all the MSN logs during the dating... Document that we have a bank account together.... Eerything. We shared our life with the immigration as they asked, we show them everythig we could.
My husband came to visit me in Hungary 2 times already. Once in February 2013, then again in June for 2 weeks, so we could celebrate our 1st marriage anniversary in the arms of each other. We had both times, after he went back, we made 2 update in our folder and sent it to Vienna. It included photos about the "vacancy" when my husband visited me and western union recipes, since my husband send me the money to pay what I have to, food, bills, etc. Because of the 6 hours difference between the time zones, my husband preferred if I don't go to work, just stay at home and concentrate on us, to keep our relationship strong. We talk every day before he goes to work, he is working afternoon to the late evening. The weekends we pass together on skype, playing games and talk many hours every time. I could get an android phone so I can call him any time by internet, so we are talking even when he is on the way to get to his job. We talk as much as we can.

But... more the time pass, more I feel destroyed and depressed. I feel sueless myself since I cannot do nothing else than wait. I feel so lonely and I jsut cry every night before sleep. In less than 1 month, it will be officially 1 year since I left Canada. 1 year... only waiting.... But how long it will take at the end? :( This is the only question what is in my mind... I just pray to God, to be able to be back to my husband as soon as possible, but I am not even sure anymore if anybody hears my words. I need to hold onto something, to have something what keeps me in hope... But Vienna seems like dead, and no news from nowhere.

I hope my presence won't be bothering for you, guys. I am probably the youngest here, but I wish I could be a part of this atmosphere what you built up and I hope we will get good news so soon from Vienna.

God bless all of you!
Sunny welcome to our thread. The good thing is that here you can see that there are a lot of people going through the same pain of waiting and being separated from their loved ones, it kind of makes you feel more understood. Your case is a really complex one and I can only imagine how you felt going through all of that at such a young age. But it sure made you much stronger and prepared for many things that are coming in your life! You have an advantage compared to people of your age, I would look of it that way.

I must agree with Hungary, waiting is much less stressful when you are distracted with a job, at least part time, a hobby, anything. That would be my advice to you. It just takes your attention whether you want it or not. I was employed util a month and a half ago and trust me, it was so much easier. I really have a trouble now focusing on something else I should do because in the mean time I started thinking about Vienna and it took too much of my time, thoughts and energy, somehow it goes under your skin, if you know what I mean.

Good luck in anything you decide to do! Keep faith!

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
Yes, her case is real comlpex, because of this refugee issue and been deported. A person at a young age should not go through these kind of things... The honest truth is that Canada soon realized that Hungary is a safe place to live, and the refugge program they offered in 2008 was a mistake and now it might have caused a lot of headache and heart ache to a person who went through all of this as a child.
But anyhow it was pretty unfair to make our country to look like we harm or discriminate people here, and actually officially pronounce that Hungary is not a safe place to live...... And after a very short time they found out, that they cant help either on the majority of "Hungarian refugees" and eventually deported them - or lots of them.
Please dont get me wrong, I am on Ildi's side, she shouldnt be going through all of this, this is not her fault, She is the victim of a lot greater problem which started with the two governments misunderstandings. Or you can call it however you want to. This is politics and I do hate it.

Hungary

Jul 16, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-07-2013
File Transfer...
2013-09-20
Med's Done....
28-05-2013
Passport Req..
Exempt
joko38 said:
We have been working in Dahab for the last 10 years as scubadiving instructors.
The situation here is absolutly fine appart from the fact that there are hardly any tourists, so not much work.
Oohh that is sooooo cool, I was thinking to complete courses and work as an intsructor like you and your wife. Only I was getting homesick even when I started to make my plans seriously :D so I never did :D
Yes, there are no tourists... :( we had to cancel our trip to Hurghada not too long time ago :(

europe

Oct 5, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2012
File Transfer...
16-05-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012 redo the medical February 05 2013
Interview........
18-10-2012 in process from that date nov 16 asking for the military booklet
Passport Req..
27-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
06-03-2013
LANDED..........
05-05-2013 thnx god is over
sunny

first welcome to our forum , we are here to help esch others , and most of us been in that situations, or they are in situations, i know my dear how you feelign , you have to be strong , and to have a patients, i know is not easy to be patients, but nothing is in our hand , and Vienna is the slowest embassy i think , i was last year in the same situations my dear last year i thought to give up , but i had people who supported me al the time, and also i cried every single night, even at work i cried when i was thinkig something about my husband, i would recomens to socialize a lot with your friend , go out for coffee and dont think about waiting time, and you will see soon yu will have good news.
Good luck my dear