+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS website error during passport submission request

Khushi99

Jan 23, 2023
They gonna ask you, where you wanna book.
They will ask everything like name, application number, DOB, location where you did biometrics and now which location you wanna book
Hi, which email did you send your problem to? I am facing the same issue and cannot upload the PPR letter. It shows 'invalid document' by any chance did you get the PPR through email?

KD99

Feb 21, 2023
Hi, which email did you send your problem to? I am facing the same issue and cannot upload the PPR letter. It shows 'invalid document' by any chance did you get the PPR through email?
Its vfs helpline. Search vfs customer service, you will find email and phone. Send email and also call them and explain you problem

usmaggu

Mar 12, 2023
Anyone found any solution for this issue? I have been trying to take appointment for passport submission for a week, but the same error is coming "Invalid Document". I have got the passport submission letters in pdf format but its not helping.

Khushi99

Jan 23, 2023
Anyone found any solution for this issue? I have been trying to take appointment for passport submission for a week, but the same error is coming "Invalid Document". I have got the passport submission letters in pdf format but its not helping.
Yes, call your country's vfs helpline and tell them your issue, and they will give you an email where you can send in your problem. It's probably going to be something like passportsubmission vfs. Explain everything and add error screenshots. They should get back to you with troubleshooting and appointment booking if that doesn't work. That's how I got the appointment, they asked me details like DOB, vfs location where I want the appointment etc and booked it for me. It took 2 days.

puzokumar

Star Member
Aug 7, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Banglaore
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
23-11-2018
AOR Received.
23-11-2018
Med's Done....
20-11-2018
I mailed my passport on February 23rd but have yet to receive it. The application cannot be tracked, and VFS tracking is not working.
I'm wondering how long this usually takes and what I can do to speed up the process of getting my passport back in time.

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Hi,
I got 2 question and is much appreciated if someone answer.
I got PPR yesterday and when I was submitting webform to passport submission,it ask , "Did you enroll biometric for this application?"
I haven't done biometric for this application but have done for my permanent residence application. May I know what would be the answer.
And I went thru and form and submitted the payment but got an error in payment, so can I make another webform later the day because it is not letting me to do again, saying the payment is still is process..
Thanks

erkaler

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Just Select YES to biometric - It doesn't matter

VFS has customer services, call them or find then on Twitter and talk.

BTW, Which Country you are in ? Because there is not payment required to submit passports.

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Just Select YES to biometric - It doesn't matter

VFS has customer services, call them or find then on Twitter and talk.

BTW, Which Country you are in ? Because there is not payment required to submit passports.
Thanks for the comments,
So I will select wishing to enrol biometric..even though I gave biometric,is that right?
Regarding payment, I was making a webform to submit passport to VFS and was paying courier charges for pickup and drop off.

erkaler

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
If you are from India (Bcz I recently dealt with them)

Courier fee you can pay over the counter and it's not mandatory, you can pickup your passports by yourself too

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018

Courier fee you can pay over the counter and it's not mandatory, you can pickup your passports by yourself too

Yes I am from India..

I have selected the courier facility ,so payed online. I thought to confirm before filing the forms, those questions are really confusing for me.
Anyway I will go with Willing to provide biometrics..

kevin kennady

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018

Hi,
I have a question, I have sent my passport for stamping and when I look the status it says " on hold as requested by shipper". It reached vfd-ops delhi.
What exactly does this mean?

Thanks

mvneema10

Oct 21, 2019

Hi. I just got appointment for in person passport submission and I didn't get any payment. However, ircc has to attach VAC passport transmission fees. Dud you get any?

dpatel08

Aug 15, 2017
When i try to book appointment at VFS it says File Number is not Valid , What should i do , Can some one share any information ?