+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS website error during passport submission request

2b.or.not.2b

Dec 3, 2018
I tried calling them but they said called CIC and I can’t upload still the same issue invalid document
Use some other computer/laptop and login to your email account and open the ready for visa email and then use print and save as PDF option.

KD99

Feb 21, 2023
Hi
I am having the same problem in uploading the passport request letter. Its keep saying Invalid document.
I tried everything like change format/ file size but same thing.
Even i change the category to submit the file from TRV to Pr category then the it accepts the document but then saying Application number is Invalid because its with letter W. Then I put my file number that start with E which I received when I submit the file and then finally book the appointment.
But the worse thing happened when I reached the VFS office. They refused the appointment and said your file number doesn’t match with the request letter. They don’t even check the UCI number which is same on both. They said book the appointment with the application number on request letter which seems not possible right now.

Anybody tell me what should I do

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
Use some other computer/laptop and login to your email account and open the ready for visa email and then use print and save as PDF option.
Hi
I am having the same problem in uploading the passport request letter. Its keep saying Invalid document.
I tried everything like change format/ file size but same thing.
Even i change the category to submit the file from TRV to Pr category then the it accepts the document but then saying Application number is Invalid because its with letter W. Then I put my file number that start with E which I received when I submit the file and then finally book the appointment.
But the worse thing happened when I reached the VFS office. They refused the appointment and said your file number doesn’t match with the request letter. They don’t even check the UCI number which is same on both. They said book the appointment with the application number on request letter which seems not possible right now.

Anybody tell me what should I do
I am in the same loop. Can’t figure out what to do

KD99

Feb 21, 2023
I received the appointment confirmation from vfs. I think they booked for us.
Just sent email to vfs helpline and also call them and wait. Within 1-2 days they will contact you

Reactions: nav586

nav586

Jun 10, 2019
I received the appointment confirmation from vfs. I think they booked for us.
Just sent email to vfs helpline and also call them and wait. Within 1-2 days they will contact you
Which vfs office they booked for u

KD99

Feb 21, 2023
Which vfs office they booked for u
They gonna ask you, where you wanna book.
They will ask everything like name, application number, DOB, location where you did biometrics and now which location you wanna book