+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs tracking shows no record found

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
Hey vick12,
I received an important piece of info about my passport submission so i figured i share the same with you as you are facing a similar issue.
I contacted VFS Global today on their customer helpline number and they assured me that they have been facing an issue with their tracking system due to which it shows “no records found”.They further confirmed that my passport had reached the embassy of canada and was under process post which it will be dispatched for submission which might take 10 or more working days and that i’ll be receiving an intimation via mail and sms once it is dispatched.
So i think there is not much to worry about
That is

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
Hey vick12,
I received an important piece of info about my passport submission so i figured i share the same with you as you are facing a similar issue.
I contacted VFS Global today on their customer helpline number and they assured me that they have been facing an issue with their tracking system due to which it shows “no records found”.They further confirmed that my passport had reached the embassy of canada and was under process post which it will be dispatched for submission which might take 10 or more working days and that i’ll be receiving an intimation via mail and sms once it is dispatched.
That is reassuring bud. Thanks

copysatish

Jul 2, 2019
I have a work permit visa applied through my organization for an assignment. I applied on 31st of May AT VFS Kolkata and it reached IRCC Delhi office on 4th June. From 27th June onward, tracking shows no record found which is no different than that of you all. I have written email to helpline and now waiting for a response from them.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
In that case I may have some good news for you.I contacted the vfs global customer support helpline and the representative there told me that they are indeed facing an issue with their website due to which it is showing “no records found” and they’re working to sort it out.Next they asked me for my Application Tracking number and confirmed that my passport had already reached the Canadian embassy and is under process and that they will be sending out an sms and an email notification once the passport is dispatched for my place which normally takes 10 working days,sometimes more,sometimes less depending upon the number of applications the embassy receives.
I would suggest you not to panic or worry and just wait for some time or you can drop them an email at info.canada@vfshelpline.com and they’ll respond within a day or two.I hope this helps
Whao thanks for the info guys a week after I submitted my passport it shown been processed at Canada visa office so the following month I saw no records found after that message it's been a while that's around May...and we are already in July what do you thing should I go and check on it anytime soon if I don't see thier message or what....probably I'm thinking of going on 15th of July to ask for my passport.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
Thanks a ton guys Ive sent my own tracking ID to them the replied to my mail so I did I'm excited to hear this......see you guys in Canada soon.

Hey vick12,

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
I have a work permit visa applied through my organization for an assignment. I applied on 31st of May AT VFS Kolkata and it reached IRCC Delhi office on 4th June. From 27th June onward, tracking shows no record found which is no different than that of you all. I have written email to helpline and now waiting for a response from them.
Chill a little bit for them to reply might take a while but please don't stalk them with a lot of messages the sometime reject visa when receiving un generous message from an applicant be patient you will surely get a reply from them soon.

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
Hey vick12,
Hello tikna2013, The tracking portal is up and running but make sure you log in your information in the "Track your Application" drop down tab from the home page.

copysatish

Jul 2, 2019
Chill a little bit for them to reply might take a while but please don't stalk them with a lot of messages the sometime reject visa when receiving un generous message from an applicant be patient you will surely get a reply from them soon.
Thanks. I am not rushing them as well. Just hoping to get it soon. I have travel planned on 24th of July which is still 20 days from now.

Vick12

Aug 2, 2018
Hey vick12,
Hey tikna2013, i have received a message today asking me to collect the passport from the vfs office. And my online account says that it has been approved. So hope you get yours too soon if you have not got it by now but if you have then congratulations !

Navjit kaur

Jun 10, 2019
Hye vick 12, did you email them to process your file fast or and ask about any help bcz i also email to vfs office to look on my file it is more than 4 months and i did not get any reply yet. If you mailed them than what you ask for please let me know.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
Did
Hey tikna2013, i have received a message today asking me to collect the passport from the vfs office. And my online account says that it has been approved. So hope you get yours too soon if you have not got it by now but if you have then congratulations !
Did you get the collection text via email or when you tracked you saw it there that it has been issued.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
Hello tikna2013, The tracking portal is up and running but make sure you log in your information in the "Track your Application" drop down tab from the home page.
I couldn't login here......the recptha couldn't let me in to check my status