+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs tracking shows no record found

VaishOptimistic

Jun 19, 2019
I checked with the VFS and they confirmed that for my case the results were sent to Canada High Commission the same day and it is now Canada High commission who has to take time and review the results and it is in their plate, not sure how long they would like to take.
I can't track it online 'coz they said once the results are sent to Canada High Commission they delete the records which is insane. In my case it never showed up coz it was sent the same day. No point of giving tracking number if can't track, right? Yes. I said it. lol.

Yes exactly, In my visa account biometrics enrollment details r updated properly but when I try to track VFS application with VFS tracking ID number which I got while submitting my biometrics by pasting it in VFS tracking website it shows "no records"

Newbi

Dec 11, 2018
Yeah thanks Bruv if you see any changes on your status let me know plz and if I see any I'm gonna let you know....but I pray anything we gonna see next on our status will be visa issued....may I ask you a question have you seen anyone that his or her visa got rejected after seeing no records found" cuz I'm kinda scared.
We got COPR yesterday. Application was not trackable through VFS always said no records found. But I’m happy to say, we still received it! Good luck to everyone else going through this process.

Nitin9891

Jun 22, 2019
I checked with the VFS and they confirmed that for my case the results were sent to Canada High Commission the same day and it is now Canada High commission who has to take time and review the results and it is in their plate, not sure how long they would like to take.
I can't track it online 'coz they said once the results are sent to Canada High Commission they delete the records which is insane. In my case it never showed up coz it was sent the same day. No point of giving tracking number if can't track, right? Yes. I said it. lol.
Thanks for sharing this information with me. I will also discuss the same with them.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
I can't track it online 'coz they said once the results are sent to Canada High Commission they delete the records which is insane. In my case it never showed up coz it was sent the same day. No point of giving tracking number if can't track, right? Yes. I said it. lol.[/QUOTE
Literally I'm fed up I mailed VfS concerning my status the reply that I should send my tracking ID waiting for them to send me feedback about my condition..... This thing is taking alot of time than expected my program has started since May.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
Congratulations man do you meant to say you go to their office to claim it and you receive it.. I think I should try my luck to go there and claim it either.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
We got COPR yesterday. Application was not trackable through VFS always said no records found. But I’m happy to say, we still received it! Good luck to everyone else going through this process.
I'm a TRV applicant I was asked to come for submission April 1 which I did ever since then my status has been showing no records found....all I'm waiting for is collection message but since I couldn't track my status I'm stranded since don't know if it's ready for collection or not?

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Yes exactly, In my visa account biometrics enrollment details r updated properly but when I try to track VFS application with VFS tracking ID number which I got while submitting my biometrics by pasting it in VFS tracking website it shows "no records"
how long did it took for you to show biometrics details under your GC Key account after the biometrics were completed? I got it done on June 19th and still no sign on GC Key account.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
how long did it took for you to show biometrics details under your GC Key account after the biometrics were completed? I got it done on June 19th and still no sign on GC Key account.
Took up to 15 working days man... Let's just chill bruh they re going to rectify all the problems.

Feb 7, 2019
is it true ?
when my canada vfs status shows 'NO RECORD FOUND"that means my visa decision has been taken and if yes then how I will come to know about I visa result . well i applied offline canada study visa

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
is it true ?
when my canada vfs status shows 'NO RECORD FOUND"that means my visa decision has been taken and if yes then how I will come to know about I visa result . well i applied offline canada study visa
I don't know about how you applied yes decision has been made but they will send you a message about your collection mode I'm facing the same issue with you....for clarity sake kindly go and check on it at VfS office,call or mail then any one you will surely know about your status but do go to their office to confirm.

faizanshafiq

Star Member
Jun 19, 2016
Hello, I applied on 12th june. For some days I was able to track my application but now it says no record found. What does it mean, also is the tracking id used to connect paper based application to online system?
Thanks
Anxiously waiting for reply

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
Hello, I applied on 12th june. For some days I was able to track my application but now it says no record found. What does it mean, also is the tracking id used to connect paper based application to online system?
Thanks
Okay what stage is your application??
Try to let them know about your status, mail or call them better still go to VFS office or where you applied lodge a complain I'm very sure they will let you know what's going on....give me feedback when you're done with the option I gave you.

Pris

May 11, 2018
Thanks
I am exactly in the same situation, was able to track my application for the first 5 days and now it says no record found. I have emailed VFS but did not get a clear response