+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vfs tracking shows no record found

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
i Had the same issue, i can assure you that everything is normal and your applications are still in process.
i linked my account to GCKEY, from there i can see the how the process is going.
trust me, i FREAKED out as soon as i saw no records found, im pretty sure we are all very nervous while waiting for our results and this may seem out of the ordinary.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

this is the webpage, as i told you before, create your account and link your study permit process.

Jamesjj50

May 29, 2019
I submitted individual application 4/3/2019 for conference coming up june 16 and after a long waiting it show no record found when I track my application.please can somebody enlighte me thanks

Newbi

Dec 11, 2018
I submitted individual application 4/3/2019 for conference coming up june 16 and after a long waiting it show no record found when I track my application.please can somebody enlighte me thanks
Any update on this? Did you make it on time?

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
No I didn't sign for SMS but I Prolly know once it's ready I'm gonna be alert via email....like I'm fed up the application process is now very slow...but I hope the status should change soon

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
Yeah thanks Bruv if you see any changes on your status let me know plz and if I see any I'm gonna let you know....but I pray anything we gonna see next on our status will be visa issued....may I ask you a question have you seen anyone that his or her visa got rejected after seeing no records found" cuz I'm kinda scared.

Korede felix

Jun 18, 2019
After you've linked the gckey to your application any changes on your status or what the essence of linking it kindly enlighten me plz.

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello guys. I gave my biometrics on June 19th and received a tracking number which i blv should be tracking on the below URL:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

So far, nothing is updated. Says "No records found".
I have GC Key account linked but no status there as well. Can someone provide any details on timeline how often the tracking number provided by VFS office is updated?
GC Key doesn't have any details about it yet. Medical was done last year in November so that is still valid (valid for 12 months).

Nitin9891

Jun 22, 2019
Hello guys. I gave my biometrics on June 19th and received a tracking number which i blv should be tracking on the below URL:
https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

So far, nothing is updated. Says "No records found".
I have GC Key account linked but no status there as well. Can someone provide any details on timeline how often the tracking number provided by VFS office is updated?
GC Key doesn't have any details about it yet. Medical was done last year in November so that is still valid (valid for 12 months).
Hello Veeru,

I am also facing the same issue, please do let me know if you receive any info and I will also update you in case I found anything.

Hope for the best

veeru5

Star Member
Nov 21, 2014
Hello Veeru,

I am also facing the same issue, please do let me know if you receive any info and I will also update you in case I found anything.

Hope for the best

I checked with the VFS and they confirmed that for my case the results were sent to Canada High Commission the same day and it is now Canada High commission who has to take time and review the results and it is in their plate, not sure how long they would like to take.
I can't track it online 'coz they said once the results are sent to Canada High Commission they delete the records which is insane. In my case it never showed up coz it was sent the same day. No point of giving tracking number if can't track, right? Yes. I said it. lol.