+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS India

Ankitax

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hello,

I am a CEC inland applicant with my spouse back home as a secondary applicant. I am exempt from Biometrics and I received a BIL for my wife.

Covid-19 Updates
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Visa Application Centres (VACs) in India will be offering limited services until further notice. For details on services currently available at the VACs, please refer to the information provided in the tabs below.
Until further notice, please disregard the information on the remaining pages of this website.
  • Effective 20 November 2020, Canada visa applicants can begin scheduling limited appointments for biometric enrollments at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 25 November 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted online applications for family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) category can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 25 November 2020, Canada visa applicants can begin scheduling limited appointments for biometric enrollments at Canada Visa Applications Centres at Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.
  • Effective 02 December 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted online applications for student (SP) category and family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 02 December 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted online applications for categories of student (SP) and family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres at Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.

Am I eligible to book an appointment according to the above priorities for my wife?

Thank you... Experts please reply
type in her application number that is printed on the BIL, if it doesnt show error, it means u can book, if it does, then means u cant.
I'm a student, when i put in my BIL number it gave me an error as at the moment i cant give biometrics. i will try again till dec 2.
You too keep trying till nov 25th, maybe they'll allow u now, maybe they'll allow u from 25th.
I'm not an expert but this is just what i understood
Good luck!

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
What is the BIL No ? Application number?

Ankitax

Star Member
Aug 13, 2019
Hello,

I am a CEC inland applicant with my spouse back home as a secondary applicant. I am exempt from Biometrics and I received a BIL for my wife.

Covid-19 Updates
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the Visa Application Centres (VACs) in India will be offering limited services until further notice. For details on services currently available at the VACs, please refer to the information provided in the tabs below.
Until further notice, please disregard the information on the remaining pages of this website.
  • Effective 20 November 2020, Canada visa applicants can begin scheduling limited appointments for biometric enrollments at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 25 November 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted online applications for family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) category can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 25 November 2020, Canada visa applicants can begin scheduling limited appointments for biometric enrollments at Canada Visa Applications Centres at Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.
  • Effective 02 December 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted online applications for student (SP) category and family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres in 6 cities - Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.
  • Effective 02 December 2020, Canada visa applicants who have submitted online applications for categories of student (SP) and family class priority – spouses, partners and children (FCP) can enroll biometrics at Canada Visa Applications Centres at Kolkata, Chennai, Hyderabad and Pune.

Am I eligible to book an appointment according to the above priorities for my wife?

Thank you... Experts please reply
They've kept different dates of booking for different states, hope this helps.

Biometric enrolments will be accepted, by prior appointment only, at Canada Visa Application Centres in Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.

• From Friday, 20th November 2020, applicants wishing to provide their biometrics at the VAC will be able to book an appointment for biometric enrolments.
  • From November 25th, the VAC will open on a limited basis to provide biometric enrollment for eligible clients who have pre-booked their appointment.
Biometric enrolments will be accepted, by prior appointment only, at Canada Visa Application Centres in Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata

• From Wednesday, 25th November 2020, applicants wishing to provide their biometrics at the VAC will be able to book an appointment for biometric enrolments.
  • From December 2nd, the VAC will open on a limited basis to provide biometric enrollment for eligible clients who have pre-booked their appointment.
Source: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates

Reactions: harsh_8081

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
What is a BIL No ? Where can I find it on BIL?

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
is that the application number u r talking abt ???
Yes thats the BIL number. I typed that in and it said You are not eligible to book an appointment as of now, we are only taking appointments for Family Class Sponsorships

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
They've kept different dates of booking for different states, hope this helps.

Biometric enrolments will be accepted, by prior appointment only, at Canada Visa Application Centres in Delhi, Jalandhar, Chandigarh, Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and Bengaluru.

• From Friday, 20th November 2020, applicants wishing to provide their biometrics at the VAC will be able to book an appointment for biometric enrolments.
  • From November 25th, the VAC will open on a limited basis to provide biometric enrollment for eligible clients who have pre-booked their appointment.
Biometric enrolments will be accepted, by prior appointment only, at Canada Visa Application Centres in Pune, Chennai, Hyderabad and Kolkata

• From Wednesday, 25th November 2020, applicants wishing to provide their biometrics at the VAC will be able to book an appointment for biometric enrolments.
  • From December 2nd, the VAC will open on a limited basis to provide biometric enrollment for eligible clients who have pre-booked their appointment.
Source: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/covid-19-updates
So does it mean that I would be able to book an appointment for my spouse on 25th November ?

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Anyone received their stamped passport yet?

msmohit871

Nov 23, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-04-2023
AOR Received.
03-04-2023
I applied my application Online through Agent 6th Nov 2020
Application Submitted: 10th Nov 2020
Medical: Upfront
Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL): Not issued till now (Already paid bio fee with Visa fee)

Can I book for Biometrics using my Application Number in case i don't get one by 2nd Dec 2020 or should I wait for BIL ?
What else can be done ?

ShaUCan

Star Member
Aug 18, 2020
I applied my application Online through Agent 6th Nov 2020
Application Submitted: 10th Nov 2020
Medical: Upfront
Biometric Instruction Letter (BIL): Not issued till now (Already paid bio fee with Visa fee)

Can I book for Biometrics using my Application Number in case i don't get one by 2nd Dec 2020 or should I wait for BIL ?
What else can be done ?
you would need BIL uploaded in order to schedule your appointment

harsh_8081

Star Member
Aug 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
19-09-2020
BIL number is application number located on your BIL on the upper right corner
Are you able to open the appointments webform page? I am not able to open it. It is giving me 404 Error right now