+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Global Shipping Label Delay

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Hi friends,

We paid for and requested VFS Global shipping labels after receiving our PPR Letter. We supplied the paid invoice receipt on Tuesday, December 7th and escalated the request yesterday, Friday, December 10th, due to not yet receiving the labels. We are a bit nervous about waiting for the labels and wonder if anyone has purchased their own labels as this seems like a pretty easy thing to do...we are US citizens moving to Canada with US passports.

Any advice is appreciated! Thanks!

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Ugh. This is making me worried with the holiday coming up. The process just takes too much time for these labels...one email to request, another for a spreadsheet, another to pay and another to request labels! We started the label process on December 3rd!

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
I am going to buy my own FedEx labels tomorrow morning if wet don't receive them by then. It'll cost $200 for my spouse and I, but we have come too far for this to jeopardize the process.

canman007

Dec 16, 2021
Hey , could you let us know if you were successful in sending the package to NY CVAC by buying FedEx labels directly? cause they have mentioned nothing is acceptable except insistence on usage of their shipping service. VFS global has made the entire process completely messy and unnecessary. It feels like harassment because of the unreasonable wait times to get response and no way to immediately reach out to them to have it resolved. Even escalation requires wait time of upto 3 days just to hear back from email request. This after payment for their services. What are they doing and why are they doing this to approved applicants? Covid 19 excuse for imposing use of only one specific way for document submission is ridiculous. People could easily send in their packages conveniently on time if they just allowed other vendors or personal drop off instead of these absurd restrictions causing delay.

They were initially responding every other day to my request for shipping service uptil the point of payment and then there is complete silence from their end after payment. With IRCC deadline requirement such as document submission within 30 days or else face possibility of rejection even after approval and with no way to report fault for their own process bottlenecks , how are applicants supposed to keep up with this type of treatment despite following their instructions. It's very concerning.

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Hey , could you let us know if you were successful in sending the package to NY CVAC by buying FedEx labels directly? cause they have mentioned nothing is acceptable except insistence on usage of their shipping service. VFS global has made the entire process completely messy and unnecessary. It feels like harassment because of the unreasonable wait times to get response and no way to immediately reach out to them to have it resolved. Even escalation requires wait time of upto 3 days just to hear back from email request. This after payment for their services. What are they doing and why are they doing this to approved applicants? Covid 19 excuse for imposing use of only one specific way for document submission is ridiculous. People could easily send in their packages conveniently on time if they just allowed other vendors or personal drop off instead of these absurd restrictions causing delay.

They were initially responding every other day to my request for shipping service uptil the point of payment and then there is complete silence from their end after payment. With IRCC deadline requirement such as document submission within 30 days or else face possibility of rejection even after approval and with no way to report fault for their own process bottlenecks , how are applicants supposed to keep up with this type of treatment despite following their instructions. It's very concerning.
Hello friend! So, I emailed the Los Angeles office of VFS to switch the labels to their office and received them the same day. They came in just a few hours.

My advice would be to email them, explain the delays you are experiencing, your receipt of payment from the NY office, and request them to issue you the shipping labels.

I almost paid for new labels myself, but thought I would give that a try first.

Reactions: canman007

canman007

Dec 16, 2021
Hello friend! So, I emailed the Los Angeles office of VFS to switch the labels to their office and received them the same day. They came in just a few hours.

My advice would be to email them, explain the delays you are experiencing, your receipt of payment from the NY office, and request them to issue you the shipping labels.

Hey,

Thank you so much for your response. Followed your advice and couldn't believe the difference in service. It's like the ideal customer experience everybody hopes for but sadly isn't a standard across all CVACs.Would have already received documents long ago if had not approached NY office .

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Hey,

Thank you so much for your response. Followed your advice and couldn't believe the difference in service. It's like the ideal customer experience everybody hopes for but sadly isn't a standard across all CVACs.Would have already received documents long ago if had not approached NY office .
Yes, I felt the same way...immediate response, and it was easy! I am glad that you were able to do the same. Good luck to you!

Reactions: raindropcreature

raindropcreature

Feb 25, 2020
Wished I had seen this earlier! My documents arrived at IRCC on the 29th day because it took 11+ days for NY VAC to get me labels. Close shave

mrsnyde1

Apr 27, 2021
Wished I had seen this earlier! My documents arrived at IRCC on the 29th day because it took 11+ days for NY VAC to get me labels. Close shave
who would have thought that getting these shipping labels would have been so complicated? Lol. I’m glad you were able to get everything there on time. Ps., we landed today, and all of these message boards made it so much easier for me. Good luck to you!

esteerag01

Feb 3, 2022

We are facing the same issue now, have not yet received shipping labels for over a week now. Can you please share the email address of Los Angeles VFS.