+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

athy

Jul 28, 2017
Hello
Got ppr for CEC PR application on Aug 13
Is there anyone who have taken premium lounge service in vfs at the time of biometrics submission.
Have filled the webform for Passport submission
Can anyone help me, what is next procedure ?

Tee27

Jan 26, 2021
I received a mail from VFS global just now stating my tracking number and awb number. The problem is the awb number they sent now is different from the previous one. What could be happening? Has anyone experienced this?

Reactions: AJSAWANT

Rah123

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
I received a mail from VFS global just now stating my tracking number and awb number. The problem is the awb number they sent now is different from the previous one. What could be happening? Has anyone experienced this?
Everyone get the new Awb number from vfs when passport dispatch from IRCC office then u can track ur passport from the bluedart after 24 hrs with the second AWB number.

winlife

Star Member
Jul 18, 2020
What happens after making payment through payment link? Will they schedule the pick up date and time? Should we put the passport in envelope and then give it to them? I don't want them to knock on my door when I am not home

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Did anyone recently got the passport back from VFS ? I would like to know how long IRCC is taking these days to stamp and send back the passport ? My daughter's passport reached IRCC Office in New Delhi on August 16. Any reply will be appreciated!

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
SP + SOWP
Ok then SP is a permanent resident visa basically. So keep your envelope ready, the person might come anytime soon.

Apart from 3 things you listed above
In your ppr print out look for any other docs IRCC might have asked like 2 photos height and eye color if asked, then VFS SMS Form, then you need to include these as well.