+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Guys, I am unable to make payment via the 2 way courier link received from VFS. it says this service is temporarily unavailable. Has anyone else gone thru this?

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
I just made the payment 10 minutes back.
Ok thanks. It worked for me thru debit card as net banking option was having an issue.

Also I got 2 different emails, one two way courier link and the other regular VFS email I just paid using one of the links, is that fine?

Sat7

May 10, 2019
Ok thanks. It worked for me thru debit card as net banking option was having an issue.

Also I got 2 different emails, one two way courier link and the other regular VFS email I just paid using one of the links, is that fine?
Hi himu2016 how long web form takes to send payment link ? Thanks

Alliswell_2021

Aug 3, 2021
I got ppr request on August 3rd and submitted webform on the same day. It has been a week and payment link has not been received. I called and talked to customer service representative and they are asking to wait. Do I need to submit another webform? Is there anyone like me who is experiencing the same?

Fatema P

Dec 16, 2019
Hi, I filled the webform and submitted, but in address section I filled my full address in 2 parts i.e. address 1 and address 2 , so is it ok or will they consider 2 separate addresses? Bcoz the space provided by them in each address tab was insufficient to write my complete address. Also, does anyone know about Courier-Sms form because thrs no link provided by them to fill the same only consent form link is provided. Plz guide...

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi everyone, I received the payment link but when I open it, it's showing connection timed out. Has anyone faced this issue ? Please help me out. Thanks in advance

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hi everyone, I received the payment link but when I open it, it's showing connection timed out. Has anyone faced this issue ? Please help me out. Thanks in advance
Link is valid for only 12 hours. Did you try within that time ? If no then you will have to resubmit the webform.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Anyone here who recently got the passport stamped from VFS Mumbai, India ? I want to know how long is it taking these days once the passport is collected from home ?

Zahya

Star Member
Mar 24, 2021
Hi. I am waiting for the payment link too. I just submitted the webforms and no response after that. It has been 2 days today since I submitted ! How long did it take for you all?