+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

akhilpoothampara

Star Member
Jan 12, 2021
My passport is with IRCC for processing . Don't know what will happen next
I got a mail which is saying
"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for India.

Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that the sealed envelope is in transit to the VFS Centre.""

What is its meaning by sealed envelope. ???

Reactions: inognito

robin1995

Nov 19, 2020
hey guys any idea when will vfs will open i am waiting for payment link and recieved my ppr on 20th april and filled the passport submission and no reply further

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
hey guys any idea when will vfs will open i am waiting for payment link and recieved my ppr on 20th april and filled the passport submission and no reply further
It's not that VFS centres are closed- some are - but the passport pick up service has been suspended... I'm personally hoping they resume the service when the Delhi lockdown lifts (I'm assuming most passports go to the High Commission in Delhi )

Reactions: robin1995

rockwidme

Oct 6, 2016
Hello my brother got his passport request foe visa stamping. However NDVO is closed, how should he proceed to get the visa stamped? Time is running out

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
I got a mail which is saying
"Dear Applicant,

Thank you for contacting VFS Canada Visa Information Service Centre for India.

Addressing your below query, we would like to inform you that the sealed envelope is in transit to the VFS Centre.""

What is its meaning by sealed envelope. ???
I got my passport today.
They are clearing backlogs of existing passport printing.
Hope you get it soon in day or two.

Yadav.minu

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone I got the passport request on 4th May for visa stamping. However VFS is closed, how should I proceed to get the visa stamped? As of now my 30 days timeline is already passed. Any idea when VFS will open for services. Will they accept expiry PPR?

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
Hello everyone I got the passport request on 4th May for visa stamping. However VFS is closed, how should I proceed to get the visa stamped? As of now my 30 days timeline is already passed. Any idea when VFS will open for services. Will they accept expiry PPR?
They have release statement on twitter that the expired PPR and BVL will be accepted once VFS resumes to work.