+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Hi all, can someone tell me the documents I am required to submit as part of the package? I can't seem to find the courier form.. payment completed but waiting for the AWB number
When you get your AWB mail u will get ur courier form

sivamjsk

Mar 12, 2020
I received my payment link on 16th April 2021 and made the payment at around 7:15 pm IST. I still have not received any AWB number or call from the courier executive. Did anyone experience the same?

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
I received my payment link on 16th April 2021 and made the payment at around 7:15 pm IST. I still have not received any AWB number or call from the courier executive. Did anyone experience the same?
I made the payment at exactly the same time, Friday the 16th at around 7 pm. No AWB or communication from either VFS or the courier service.

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Okay, so a quick update.
Webform submitted - 24th March
Passport pick up - 26th March
Passport received at IRCC - 1st April
POE letter on gckey account - 13th April
Stamped Passport received - 15th April

Hope this helps...
Thanks for info

Kpstu

Oct 27, 2020
The PPR Email says "Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport."-- Any idea what would be the workaround here since the VFS closure doesn't come with an end date ,assuming this goes on for anywhere close to 30 days.

Apr 14, 2021
The PPR Email says "Your passport must be received by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada within 30 days from the date of this letter. Failure to do so could result in the refusal of your application. Please ensure that a copy of this letter is included with your passport."-- Any idea what would be the workaround here since the VFS closure doesn't come with an end date ,assuming this goes on for anywhere close to 30 days.
Its 90 days

Reactions: Kpstu
Apr 14, 2021
My passport is with IRCC for processing . Don't know what will happen next
"If your application is in Transit with the courier partner, at the Visa Application centre or submitted to the High commission/Consulate, please expect a delay in the processing of the application and return delivery of your processed passport on account of the restrictions imposed by the various governments owing to the Covid-19 pandemic."

inognito

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
"If your application is in Transit with the courier partner, at the Visa Application centre or submitted to the High commission/Consulate, please expect a delay in the processing of the application and return delivery of your processed passport on account of the restrictions imposed by the various governments owing to the Covid-19 pandemic."
Thanks Pressure Cooker.

Now a days time is behaving like your name.