+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

Arjan.batra

Nov 18, 2020
My passport was delivered to VFS on the 10th of April, Today I received an email with the title - "Requested additional details "
And this was the content,
"The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:
Remarks: pls find tracking id xxx awb no xxx for further tracking"

Is there anything I need to send to them? Has anyone received something similar?
I tried tracking on the VFS website, but it won't work.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
My passport was delivered to VFS on the 10th of April, Today I received an email with the title - "Requested additional details "
And this was the content,
"The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:
Remarks: pls find tracking id xxx awb no xxx for further tracking"

Is there anything I need to send to them? Has anyone received something similar?
I tried tracking on the VFS website, but it won't work.
it takes some time to track. which vfs office?

Apr 14, 2021
Just a doubt, can we just go to bluedart and give them our passport and docs after getting awb number. And also should i seal it in an envelope before giving or would they handle it.

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Just a doubt, can we just go to bluedart and give them our passport and docs after getting awb number. And also should i seal it in an envelope before giving or would they handle it.
i read somewhere in the forum that we can handover.. few people had done so.. You should seal it before handing it over.

HD1997

Mar 21, 2021
Okay, so a quick update.
Webform submitted - 24th March
Passport pick up - 26th March
Passport received at IRCC - 1st April
POE letter on gckey account - 13th April
Stamped Passport received - 15th April

Hope this helps...

Arjan.batra

Nov 18, 2020
I got this status, on my vfs tracking.
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-CHANDIGARH"

What does this mean,and how long does it take from here?

Anand99

Star Member
Sep 17, 2013
I got this status, on my vfs tracking.
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in CVO-CHANDIGARH"

What does this mean,and how long does it take from here?
you will receive your passport soon, VFS will dispatch your passport back, can you kindly let me know when did you sent your passport to VFS and when did IRCC received the passport.

DevSB

Mar 27, 2021
Hi all, can someone tell me the documents I am required to submit as part of the package? I can't seem to find the courier form.. payment completed but waiting for the AWB number