+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
Hey Chill! You need to put the tracking no. of VFS in Reference no. asked in blue dart website. It might take 24 hours to see the tracking status after you receive the email from VFS that it has been dispatched.

Hope it helps!
VFS is made out of a bunch of Incompetent people, The email I got on 8th clearly stated that my passport had been handed over to Bluedart. Today I called their helpline and asked them again and they said "Your passport has left IRCC and will now be sent to VFS and then be handed over to Bluedart"

So, all this time I was waiting at home for my passport to be delivered was wasted. And now there's no telling how much more time this is going to take to finally reach me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rag152

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
What is the turn-around time for visa stamping? My wife's passport reached ircc on April 5 but still no counterfoil
My passport reached them on 31st, I got an SMS today that processed decision envelope had been received at the Canada Visa Application centre in New Delhi OC. IRCC new delhi is sure taking their time.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Mine envelope delivered at Chandigarh VFS on Saturday, when can we expect for next updates?

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......