+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

HD1997

Mar 21, 2021
Do you know when it changed from submitted to approved? (When did you check?)
"Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."
This message appeared under the final decision section on the day I received my passport request which was on March 20th

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
"Your application was approved. You need to send us your valid passport to finalize your application. Check your messages below for details."
This message appeared under the final decision section on the day I received my passport request which was on March 20th
Is it still the same or changed?

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
Got my POE on 9th, still haven't received my passport, so frustrated now, been waiting since 25th, Email from VFS that I received on the 8th said passport had been handed over to Bluedart, but those morons forgot to add the AWB/REF No. in the mail.

Getting no replies on my Emails/Calls or Tweets.

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
check the firs
Got my POE on 9th, still haven't received my passport, so frustrated now, been waiting since 25th, Email from VFS that I received on the 8th said passport had been handed over to Bluedart, but those morons forgot to add the AWB/REF No. in the mail.

Check the first mail which you got from VFS after you sent the passport. This mail has VFS tracking number as well as AWB.

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......

Reference no is your application number. Ex: start with S for study permit. You can track by that on bluedard site.

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021

Hey Chill! You need to put the tracking no. of VFS in Reference no. asked in blue dart website. It might take 24 hours to see the tracking status after you receive the email from VFS that it has been dispatched.

Hope it helps!