+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

Redforman

Oct 30, 2020
Those who have got visa stamped, could you please let me know how long it took for you to get POE/Letter of Introduction from IRCC? My university is asking for it for confirming my place and hence the urgency.
Usually takes 24-48 hrs after your passport is delivered.

Apr 8, 2021
Hello everyone! I know this forum is for the passport submission link. However, I am not there yet.

Assuming everyone here has been approved, I want to know when did you apply for the visa and gave your biometrics. I am a returing student, I applied for the TRV extension in Oct 2020, submitted biometrics in Feb 2021.

Thank you!!

Gsingh1313

Mar 22, 2021
pls lemme know when you get POE in ur ircc profile
In my case POE was updated on 29th march a day before before i received my passport stamped (30th march)
The day i got the mail from vfs that passport has been dispatched from ircc same day got the POE

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
In my case POE was updated on 29th march a day before before i received my passport stamped (30th march)
The day i got the mail from vfs that passport has been dispatched from ircc same day got the POE
omg i also checked my gckey it says my application got approved yesterday... vfs trackking says "under process"... hope to get passport back tomorrow

Reactions: arindam.d

Pallavi V

Mar 19, 2021
Hey Amit. I am not a student. This Visitor visa is for my daughter.
Hi, even I’m waiting for my spouse’s visitor visa stamping. It’s under process with IRCC and it’s already been 2 weeks (10 business days) since we submitted. Did you send them any query or reminder? How long it took for stamping? Please share. TIA