+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
lmaooo
keep us posted bro...good luck
Checked ircc portal and aplication is approved and they have issued visa. But I am not able to find POE which my university needs. Not sure when we get it - may be when actual passport comes, there may be a letter alongside.

Reactions: t.135

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Checked ircc portal and aplication is approved and they have issued visa. But I am not able to find POE which my university needs. Not sure when we get it - may be when actual passport comes, there may be a letter alongside.
whoa that was super quick.... congrats...poetter takes about 1 or 2 days to come i think....when r u going to Canada...??

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
whoa that was super quick.... congrats...poetter takes about 1 or 2 days to come i think....when r u going to Canada...??
Hey Thanks.. Its for fall 21, so yet to receive comm from univ about mode of teaching.. based on that will decide when i have to move..

Reactions: t.135

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Those who have got visa stamped, could you please let me know how long it took for you to get POE/Letter of Introduction from IRCC? My university is asking for it for confirming my place and hence the urgency.

Umswa

Star Member
Oct 11, 2020
After the passport delivery to vfs Bangalore what are the next steps?
When will I be provided with new tracking I’d from VFS?