+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
Hi! Got an issue. Yesterday I received an email from VFS, also a SMS, stating my passport is in transit to IRCC Bangalore ( VFS website was also reflecting the same). Today again while checking in VFS website, it says it is in transit to IRCC Delhi on same date. However I didn't get any email or SMS regarding the change.

Is this a technical glitch or something I need to worry about? Can anyone advice me over this?

Reactions: Qwerty098

Gsingh1313

Mar 22, 2021
how much time it takes from "under process at IRCC office" to get stamped...???
In my case my passport was picked up on 23rd march deliverd to vfs on 24th march
On 25th it was received by IRCC office
By 30th march it was stamped and i got the passport back on 31st march with the stamp on it

So in total 9 days including the long weekend of holi

Reactions: t.135

Nit123

Sep 2, 2020
Hi! Got an issue. Yesterday I received an email from VFS, also a SMS, stating my passport is in transit to IRCC Bangalore ( VFS website was also reflecting the same). Today again while checking in VFS website, it says it is in transit to IRCC Delhi on same date. However I didn't get any email or SMS regarding the change.

Is this a technical glitch or something I need to worry about? Can anyone advice me over this?
Same here....I think it's a glitch

Reactions: Rag152

Qwerty098

Jul 31, 2018

same here!

Reactions: Rag152

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Guys,
After doing the payment, what is the next step ? When will the person come to collect the passport?
u will get email regarding pickup...
maybe u dont get email and straightaway get call from Bluedart courier guy (like many ppl here experienced)
it might take two or three days so be patient...