+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

DPSTQ

Jan 27, 2021
It's all happening very randomly and depends where you are located. Most of my friends are receiving their passports back in ~15 days take or add a few days, that seems to be the trend.
Thanks for sharing, helps a lot

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
did you received any confirmation email after submitting webfor??
Did you receive confirmation/acknowledgement mail after filling webform immediately? I filled webform yesterday but have not received any mail from vfs. This makes me anxious as to if I have filled the email correctly. You or anyone else with this experience?

DPSTQ

Jan 27, 2021
In my case too, the passport is being processed at IRCC Delhi since Mar 22. Please keep me posted about your case. Plz direct message me, sometimes, posts get missed. Thanks and good luck!
Just now received an email stating 'your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office'.

Jovita12

Sep 16, 2020
Did you receive confirmation/acknowledgement mail after filling webform immediately? I filled webform yesterday but have not received any mail from vfs. This makes me anxious as to if I have filled the email correctly. You or anyone else with this experience?
Hi even I filled the web form today morning , but I did not receive any acknowledgment email .
let me know when you get the payment link .

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
Just now received an email stating 'your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC office'.
Congrats. Hopefully, you are near the finishing line with this visa application. I am also waiting since March 22 (processing at IRCC since then). Please let us know when you get any more updates. Thank you.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Guys,
I just submitted the web form to vfs for passport collection. The passport is located in Mumbai. Anyone in this group who is in Mumbai ? I haven't yet received any email confirmation from vfs..I got passport request from Ircc 3 days back

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Sorry guys didn't find time to post this earlier.
-PPR received - 1 March 2021
-2-way courier webform - 2 March 2021
-Received payment link - 15 March 2021
-Paid ₹1689 - 15 March 2021
-Received AWB - 16 March
-Submitted package at Bluedart myself - 17 March
-Package reached IRCC for processing - 22 March
-Received another tracking number but it doesn't work on Bluedart's website as of now.

Patiently waiting to receive back the stamped passport.
Though does anybody have any approximate timing information about how long it usually takes IRCC to process the passport and ship it back?
Hey buddy, how did you receive the payment link ? via email ?

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
submitted webform yesterday and after that emailed and tweeted to VFS and received payment link in SMS today morning. paid the amount and received payment confirmation email and after that tweeted to @vfsglobalcare and just received DM from them stating to receive AWB num with in 24-48 hrs
Buddy, can you please share the email id of vfs that you sent your email?
I just submitted my web form for passport collection