+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

jasmin22

Nov 22, 2016
Hello everyone,

I submitted the passport webform on Mar 9.

Waiting for the payment link. How long does it take to get a payment link?

Reactions: Sandy3241

divya_kp

Mar 4, 2021
Hello people,
Received my PPR on March 4 and submitted passport request on March 7. Did not receive the payment link yet. Emailed them again 2 days ago and spoke to their agent who said that they are processing large volume and delay is expected. Any one in the same boat now. And the 30 days deadline to send passport to VAC still exists?
Thank you people.
Divya.

Reactions: maitri0603

maitri0603

Star Member
Dec 27, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello people,
Received my PPR on March 4 and submitted passport request on March 7. Did not receive the payment link yet. Emailed them again 2 days ago and spoke to their agent who said that they are processing large volume and delay is expected. Any one in the same boat now. And the 30 days deadline to send passport to VAC still exists?
Thank you people.
Divya.
Received PPR on 3rd March, submitted webform for payment link on the same day. Still waiting for the payment link. Can you tell me which number did you call to talk to the agent? and what's their e-mail ?

vksha2021

Mar 3, 2021
They are just sending auto replies and the agents are just repeating the same thing that there are massive volumes and delays. Even on twitter, Canada in India (IRCC in india) and VFS global have posted expect delays due to high volumes.
I received PPR on March 3rd, submitted webform for payment link on March 4th. Reference number - 89***. Not received payment link yet.
Anyone who receives the payment link, please provide reference number associated with passport submission webform so that we can have an idea where they have reached in processing requests if they are following serial order.

maitri0603

Star Member
Dec 27, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
They are just sending auto replies and the agents are just repeating the same thing that there are massive volumes and delays. Even on twitter, Canada in India (IRCC in india) and VFS global have posted expect delays due to high volumes.
I received PPR on March 3rd, submitted webform for payment link on March 4th. Reference number - 89***. Not received payment link yet.
Anyone who receives the payment link, please provide reference number associated with passport submission webform so that we can have an idea where they have reached in processing requests if they are following serial order.
We have a similar timeline. PPR on 3rd March, Webform submitted on same day. Still Waiting for payment link. Ref No. 89***

Reactions: vksha2021

divya_kp

Mar 4, 2021
Received PPR on 3rd March, submitted webform for payment link on the same day. Still waiting for the payment link. Can you tell me which number did you call to talk to the agent? and what's their e-mail ?
I called them in number that ends with ****6002 you can find it in their contact page and the email is the same one from which we the confirmation emial. for some reason it's not allowing me to post the number.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Received PPR on 5th Mar. Submitted webform same day for payment link. Reference Number 95***

AqueelRahman

Aug 20, 2019
What I observed is they're prioritising the Premium Service opted people for sending the payment link.
My ref no. 87K and didn't received the link till now, but have seen people with 111K ref no getting payment link as they opted Premium Service at the time of Biometrics enrollment!

Mar 4, 2021
What I observed is they're prioritising the Premium Service opted people for sending the payment link.
My ref no. 87K and didn't received the link till now, but have seen people with 111K ref no getting payment link as they opted Premium Service at the time of Biometrics enrollment!
My ref number was 92*** but i still got it on 13th march without PL service
I think it’s random
(Websform on 5th march)

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
My ref number was 92*** but i still got it on 13th march without PL service
I think it’s random
(Websform on 5th march)
Did you raise another webform or send any emails?

maitri0603

Star Member
Dec 27, 2020
India
Category........
STUDY
I called them in number that ends with ****6002 you can find it in their contact page and the email is the same one from which we the confirmation emial. for some reason it's not allowing me to post the number.
okay thanks I will try that number tomorrow.