+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Hi,
In the courier form what is Blue Dart HAL location. And also in SO done by and DO done by- do I have to write something there or I can leave it blank?
Please help.

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi,
In the courier form what is Blue Dart HAL location. And also in SO done by and DO done by- do I have to write something there or I can leave it blank?
Please help.
it looks like OFFICE USE section to me. i left that blank. but if anyone else has any different views please share

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Anyone whose pickup was scheduled for today and has been done?
Mine. I waited till 3:30 no one came so I went to the bluedart office and submitted myself. Those guys gave me the receipt as well. Mentioned on the receipt is the address that our parcel goes to.

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Mine. I waited till 3:30 no one came so I went to the bluedart office and submitted myself. Those guys gave me the receipt as well. Mentioned on the receipt is the address that our parcel goes to.
My pickup was also done at 4:30. I called blue dart and they assured that because of so many pickups there has been a delay but the person is out for pickup and would be done surely today

NIRAJ1986

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
My pickup was also done at 4:30. I called blue dart and they assured that because of so many pickups there has been a delay but the person is out for pickup and would be done surely today
Well in my case I am sure I was the only one probably because people from my City don't really apply for abroad studies. The guy did come at my place at 4. But I just couldn't wait so I took my passport and submitted by myself

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
My pickup is on Tuesday. Can I go drop my package today at my local bluedart or not a good idea?