+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

jaspreet8146

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
hi there, this thread for those students who had filled the webform for passport submission in India using this link https://vfs-cic.mioot.com/forms/PS/.

I submitted my webform on 25 Feb 2021 and since then i have not received any follow-ups from VFS GLOBAL.

Kindly share your views or queries here.

jaspreet8146

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Same date , no response either
i contacted them via phone number that they have provided on their website but they have not sent me any updates. No other ways to contact them and they are not replying even to a single person. There should be an option of chat on there website to help people.

Harry273

Dec 1, 2020
i contacted them via phone number that they have provided on their website but they have not sent me any updates. No other ways to contact them and they are not replying even to a single person. There should be an option of chat on there website to help people.
*They are lazy* is the answer

Reactions: jaspreet8146

prashar.chhavi

Star Member
Oct 23, 2019
Same here.
I raised webform through same link on 25th Feb and apparently I should have received payment link today. But got no response from them. I have mailed them too today but recieved the same auto reply.
I was wondering if I should the fill one more webform.

jaspreet8146

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Same here.
I raised webform through same link on 25th Feb and apparently I should have received payment link today. But got no response from them. I have mailed them too today but recieved the same auto reply.
I was wondering if I should the fill one more webform.
i also mailed them on passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com and info.canada@vfshelpline.com but got no response. Hope who had filled webform on 25 Feb or Later will receive payment link this week.