+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

NiSn

Mar 17, 2018
Check out whether the VFS office in your city is allowing you to submit the passports in person, or is still following the two-way courier process. In the case of the two-way courier, click here. I would encourage you to raise two separate webforms for your parents if you've applied for their visitor visas separately. You can do it one-after-the-other. Upload the passport submission letter they would've received in their gckey. The courier details and information will be sent via email 24 hours after you pay. They'll come to your residence in 3-5 days to pick it up. Follow the instructions given in the email.
Thanks RamSatt for your response. One question, my parents pincode is showing up as unserviceable. And if i look at list off drop off locations they are weird like addresses show up as Chandigarh in himachal pradesh etc. Total screwed up.

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
Thanks RamSatt for your response. One question, my parents pincode is showing up as unserviceable. And if i look at list off drop off locations they are weird like addresses show up as Chandigarh in himachal pradesh etc. Total screwed up.
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/contact-us
Contact a VFS Global official and ask them for assistance.

Amithakben

Jul 2, 2022
I got mails from vfs regarding passport stamping and all.they informed me that my passport is couriered .but i cant track my AWB no..it shows the shipment returned back to the shipper...please help me.

Harsh37

Sep 7, 2022
I got the confirmation from BlueDart that passport delivered to VFS office. But still no e-mail from VFS , why is it like this? In how many days , I can expect the mail with tracking number from them?

sushk14

May 10, 2016
My parents submitted passports through blue dart. The documents have been delivered on 5 th dec.
Have not received tracking ID from vfs.
What is the usual time taken for vfs to generate tracking ID