+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL PASSPORT SUBMISSION PAYMENT LINK

akhilmunagala

Star Member
Jan 19, 2021
Yes it was delivered to Ulsoor.....yesterday around 8:30 pm I got email from VFS that my application is dispatched to ircc processing center from visa application center banglore.
Yes it was delivered to Ulsoor.....yesterday around 8:30 pm I got email from VFS that my application is dispatched to ircc processing center from visa application center banglore.
Thanks, I hope I will get the notification from them soon.

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
Hello,
In general, how long does it take to get payment link from VFS after submitting the webform initially ?
Also in the package they have asked to add SMS and courier form..from where can I get this form ? I did get the consent form though..I submitted my web form on March 26.

tarun.patel

Star Member
Jun 27, 2018
Hello,
In general, how long does it take to get payment link from VFS after submitting the webform initially ?
Also in the package they have asked to add SMS and courier form..from where can I get this form ? I did get the consent form though..I submitted my web form on March 26.
I just received payment link very next day after filling webform. You will receive email containing AWB number and those forms

himu2016

Dec 17, 2015
I just received payment link very next day after filling webform. You will receive email containing AWB number and those forms
Ok buddy. I submitted webform on Friday night India time but haven't yet received payment link. Is it because of the weekend?

RamSatt

Mar 8, 2021
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
09-12-2020
Med's Done....
15-11-2020
Passport Req..
17-03-2021
VISA ISSUED...
05-03-2021
LANDED..........
19-04-2021
As I mentioned before, this is a long weekend because of Holi. Since the VFS personnel and Bluedart Courier executives are Indians, I'm sure they will not be working till Tuesday. So, be patient. I'm sure you'll get the payments links, AWB number and communication by Wednesday.

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
Hey Guys! Keep us posted once you get your tracking ID as it's been two days that my passport has been delivered to VFS Bangalore. I am bit worried as I haven't received any further communication from VFS yet :/
Update: I got the tracking ID on Saturday night and currently it is in transit to IRCC.

Rag152

Mar 20, 2021
Hi, mine was also delivered to banglore on Friday. But, on tracking it doesn't say it is delivered to VFS. It just shows it was delivered and the location is Ulsoor. Is it the same for you?
Yes VFS Bangalore is in Ulsoor. So it states it is delivered to Ulsoor only, not VFS. I am sure you will get the tracking ID from VFS soon.