+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS GLOBAL - Canada VISA TRACKING

yeldah01

Apr 8, 2015
Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is the best place to post this but I'm running out of options so I figured I'd try. My partner is a resident of the Philippines and he applied for a TRV on March 12 from the US. He's a med student and has a residency interview next Monday in Canada and still hasn't heard anything about the visitors visa. He only needs to be in the Country for about 56 hours and has all of his US student documentation etc with him and ready to go and tried endlessly to contact someone but to no avail. Is there anything he can do to get in contact to see what his visas status is? (Besides going online)

Your help would be so very much appreciated

All the very best

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi,

As scylla mentioned on another thread, an airline will not let your partner to board the flight without a visa.

Perhaps, he should reschedule his interview to a later date

Cheers :)

pkbasak

May 15, 2018
We applied for Visitor Visa to Canada for two persons through VFS Global, Mumbai vide Tracking No. 20180508INB0TRV46579.
Not able to see the latest status.

Basak Pradip Kumar
pkbasak@pial.in

Anwers

Mar 30, 2017
Karachi
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We applied for Visitor Visa to Canada for two persons through VFS Global, Mumbai vide Tracking No. 20180508INB0TRV46579.
Not able to see the latest status.

Basak Pradip Kumar
pkbasak@pial.in
Its a public forum its not a good idea to publish personal information as no one can help you here , you should contact nearest vfs office for any updates