+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hi guys, sorry if this topic was answered earlier but am unable to find relevant information. My parents’ sent passports together in one package to VFS via Bludart. We got only one tracking number, now my Mom has received the stamped passport but my Dad’s passport didn’t come through yet, nor there’s any tracking information available for that. I tried sending VFS emails and calls too but no help so far. Has anyone been in same situation ? Thanks.

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Was your passport submitted at VFS India? New Delhi? Or do you have the email for Delhi VFS?
Yes, got email from Delhi VFS that passports received and are enroute to IRCC office in New Delhi

gurinders

Dec 21, 2017
Hi
Same here
I received AWB number but no any information about pickup of my passport
It’s been 5days
Any suggestions?
Same with me I have received AWB on Feb=8th , bluedart courier still did not come and VFS no reply. is it good if i go bluedart office and i will give them my package.

gurinders

Dec 21, 2017
Hi
On 27-01-2022 I fill webform and same time along with webform there’s a payment option so, I
Pay all payment and after I receive email which includes reference number and AWB number and then, after I don’t receive any email from vfs about pickup of my passport. I try to email them but they don’t even respond and don’t attend call also. It’s 5 working days after I received Airway bill number. Now, please please help me what to do. Please
Almost same situation, I got AWB for my parents on feb-8th but since then no once came to pickup and no one replying from VFS. i did chat , call , email but no response , is it good to go personally Bluedart office and submit the package?

Dashmeet

Feb 28, 2019
Yes, got email from Delhi VFS that passports received and are enroute to IRCC office in New Delhi
@pats2177 Can you please tell when did you received the email from vfs that your passport is received by vfs? According to bluedart tracking my passport reached vfs yesterday but I have still not received any communication from vfs.

sm24

Feb 15, 2022
Almost same situation, I got AWB for my parents on feb-8th but since then no once came to pickup and no one replying from VFS. i did chat , call , email but no response , is it good to go personally Bluedart office and submit the package?
Did you get a separate AWB for each of them? Or is there a single AWB for both?

sm24

Feb 15, 2022
Hi All, I just deleted my post wherein I was complaining about VFS Global being non responsive. However, just couple of hours back the Bluedart executives picked up my parents passport. Below is the timeline:

PPR received: 29-Jan'22
Passport submission webform filled and paid: 31-Jan'22
AWB received: 31-Jan'22
Passports collected: 08-Feb'22

I wrote an email to VFS helpline (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com) on 3rd and 6th working day. Did not get a response for 3rd but for the 6th working day email got a response saying they have forwarded my details to the pick up team.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting.
Did you get a separate AWB for each of the applicants?

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@pats2177 Can you please tell when did you received the email from vfs that your passport is received by vfs? According to bluedart tracking my passport reached vfs yesterday but I have still not received any communication from vfs.
I got an email from VFS that the passports have now reached IRCC office and are under process

md3612

Jun 11, 2019
can my parent collect passports from blue dart courier delivery guy or the applicants has to be available physically?

Siraj1189

Dec 11, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-10-2021
AOR Received.
09-11-2021
Med's Done....
14-01-2022
Did anyone get a blue dart pick up scheduled today?

What time do they usually come to pickup?
I am guessing your pickup is already done..what time did they come at your place and did they call before pickup?

Siraj1189

Dec 11, 2019
India
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
13-10-2021
AOR Received.
09-11-2021
Med's Done....
14-01-2022
Yes they call before. They came at 3pm
Thank you. Did you get your stamped passport back? If yes could you post your timeline from ppr to copr please?