+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Susmit M

Star Member
Aug 9, 2021
Got PPR on Dec 16th. Webform submitted on 19th Dec. I am a Premium Lounge customer hence no fees were required. Followed up with an email on 22nd Dec. No AWB from VFS so far. Nobody is picking up the phone at VFS Customer service line. Getting frustrated. Any suggestions from anybody?

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Please help.
My mother received passport submission request. She applied online through the new portal. She is currently in Mumbai, India - applied for Supervisa (outside of Canada).
how does she go about submitting her passport now?

dval

Dec 22, 2021
Hi everyone,

I applied from Canada along with my dependent (who lives in India). I changed my address on IRCC webforms to India on Dec 8th (I left Canada to India on 12th). I got passport request letter for PR on Dec 22nd. But the address in the passport request letter is still Canadian address :( I submitted another webform on Dec 24th and haven't even got an acknowledgement yet. The request letter says I need to submit the passport in 21 days!!

Problem 1 : I was actually confused if I should wait to hear from IRCC regarding change of address or submit both of our passports anyway (this does not violate any instruction in the request letter).

Problem 2: The request letter asks to submit only a single package. But the VFS webform only allows one webform per passport. They don't respond to calls or emails regarding this. I only have two more weeks for them to receive the passports!! I went ahead and filled a webform today for me and my wife.

Very poor communication from both IRCC and VFS. Very frustrating given that we pay an awful lot of money to both of them.

Please let me know if you know anything about both the problems mentioned above.

Thanks!

Reactions: bobbyputhenveettil

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Hi guys I got the payment link of Rs 1080 just after filling webform. But I am unable to pay ,it’s getting failed after putting OTP number. Is this system new? Please reply any new candidates Same issue. I applied for visiting visa for mother. Thanks

bobbyputhenveettil

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
India
Category........
Visa Office......
SOWP online, Canada visa office-bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
Med's Request
02-06-2015
Med's Done....
05-06-2015
Passport Req..
16-06-2015 submitted on 18-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2015
LANDED..........
07-07-2015
Please help.
My mother received passport submission request. She applied online through the new portal. She is currently in Mumbai, India - applied for Supervisa (outside of Canada).
how does she go about submitting her passport now?
I am on same boat did you submitted passport?

Abhisun15

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Hi guys, my parents submitted passport to VFS. I am trying to track the status but it only shows no records found. It’s been a week VFS received the courier. Can someone please confirm is there any alternative way to track the process after VFS received passports ? Thank you.

Vamshi927

Jan 28, 2022
I received this reply from VAC after submitting my passports yesterday . The mail subject says requested additional details. However I submitted all the required documents. Is it normal?

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID:

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application: ( its blank- no details asked)

Remarks: Please find your Tracking ID: and AWB No.:
for further tracking/information.

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications
Hello rajeeg I have received same mail from vfs as you have mentioned. I just wanted to know what further steps did you take

Dimple234

Feb 2, 2022
Hi
On 27-01-2022 I fill webform and same time along with webform there’s a payment option so, I
Pay all payment and after I receive email which includes reference number and AWB number and then, after I don’t receive any email from vfs about pickup of my passport. I try to email them but they don’t even respond and don’t attend call also. It’s 5 working days after I received Airway bill number. Now, please please help me what to do. Please

Dimple234

Feb 2, 2022
Got PPR on Dec 16th. Webform submitted on 19th Dec. I am a Premium Lounge customer hence no fees were required. Followed up with an email on 22nd Dec. No AWB from VFS so far. Nobody is picking up the phone at VFS Customer service line. Getting frustrated. Any suggestions from anybody?

Dimple234

Feb 2, 2022
Hi dear .
Did your passport picked up or not .

I received AWB number but nowit’s 5 days I didn’t receive any pickup email.

Dimple234

Feb 2, 2022
Hi
Same here
I received AWB number but no any information about pickup of my passport
It’s been 5days
Any suggestions?

manhas_amar

Nov 20, 2021
Category........
WP
Hi
On 27-01-2022 I fill webform and same time along with webform there’s a payment option so, I
Pay all payment and after I receive email which includes reference number and AWB number and then, after I don’t receive any email from vfs about pickup of my passport. I try to email them but they don’t even respond and don’t attend call also. It’s 5 working days after I received Airway bill number. Now, please please help me what to do. Please
Facing the same issue, don't know why....I applied webform on 26th Jan 2022 got my awb no. on same date.
BUt till now no one came for pickup, I tried to call blue dart they are saying that this Air waybill no. is not in their system yet, which means they haven't received any instruction from VFS for pickup

pats2177

Star Member
Dec 21, 2012
PUNE
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All, I just deleted my post wherein I was complaining about VFS Global being non responsive. However, just couple of hours back the Bluedart executives picked up my parents passport. Below is the timeline:

PPR received: 29-Jan'22
Passport submission webform filled and paid: 31-Jan'22
AWB received: 31-Jan'22
Passports collected: 08-Feb'22

I wrote an email to VFS helpline (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com) on 3rd and 6th working day. Did not get a response for 3rd but for the 6th working day email got a response saying they have forwarded my details to the pick up team.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting.

svg_dxb

Star Member
Aug 24, 2015
UAE (DUBAI)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
06-04-2016
Passport Req..
26-10-2016
LANDED..........
03-02-2017
Hi All, I just deleted my post wherein I was complaining about VFS Global being non responsive. However, just couple of hours back the Bluedart executives picked up my parents passport. Below is the timeline:

PPR received: 29-Jan'22
Passport submission webform filled and paid: 31-Jan'22
AWB received: 31-Jan'22
Passports collected: 08-Feb'22

I wrote an email to VFS helpline (passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com) on 3rd and 6th working day. Did not get a response for 3rd but for the 6th working day email got a response saying they have forwarded my details to the pick up team.

Good luck to everyone who are still waiting.
Was your passport submitted at VFS India? New Delhi? Or do you have the email for Delhi VFS?