+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Niya1994

Feb 11, 2019
Hi, I received AWB number on last Wednesday 21st July and the pickup location is from my home address. However the BLUEDART not even contacted yet and vfs is not responding. When I checked with nearby bluedart they told that this pin location is not serviceable. Anyone have Any idea? Can I directly give the package to the BLUEDART?

Rahul02

Jul 23, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Did you send your payment confirmation to vfs. Once you send the patment confirmation, you will get the awb number
Do we have to send the payment confirmation to VFS to receive the AWB ? I thought they will sent acknowledgement after I paid through the link.

Pranav2890

Feb 28, 2021
Did you send your payment confirmation to vfs. Once you send the patment confirmation, you will get the awb number
It is not required to send payment confirmation. I got my awb number within 4-5 hours of payment. Even many of my friend got same. However, you can contact the customer helpline and explain your situation

rogerdude1

Apr 24, 2021
It is not required to send payment confirmation. I got my awb number within 4-5 hours of payment. Even many of my friend got same. However, you can contact the customer helpline and explain your situation
I made payment yesterday night at 7:34 PM within minutes of getting it (at 7:28 PM) and till now , no AWB no. I replied with that Do Not Delete mail with all payment reference numbers just in case if they couldn't link my payment. Hope it gets picked up by tomorrow!

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
After your biometrics from VFS, they will give you a receipt if you had opted for Premium Lounge, a long one. In that receipt you will find the first AWB number and tracking number too.
Hi,

I opted for Premium lounge and now received passport request letter. There is no AWB no or tracking number in my receipt. Would you please let me know what to do? Do I have to make a payment again through the payment link? Thanks in advance.

NewbieToronto

Mar 1, 2021
Hello all,

anyone travelled to canada recently with visitor visa..we are thinking to book a flight ticket for my MIL but not sure how it works.

please let me know.. any input is valuable. Thank you

Becksterd

Apr 15, 2010
Edmonton, AB
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
05-2013
IELTS Request
14-02-2014
Med's Request
10-2013
Med's Done....
11-2013
Passport Req..
02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
02-2014
LANDED..........
04-2014
Hi All,
Couple of questions for you.
My mum has regular visit visa until 2024 and we have now applied for supervisa. We plan on bringing her to Canada on regular visit as soon as borders open, however her supervisa application is still in processing ie she just finished biometrics so her application is complete and they will start processing. Given that numbers of days to process is 200+
1) Can she travel to Canada in the mean time?
2) Where does she submit passport once requested? From India or Canada? (if India I think she needs to go back before submitting passport)

John Webb

Sep 3, 2021
Hi All, A small query.. In the VFS consent form, we dont need to do anything for page 3&4. Right? Page 3 is not applicable for me and page 4 talk about biometrics. As we have already given biometrics, we dont need to sign here. Am i right?
Hi there!

Same situation, if I already provided the biometric what should I do? VFS is askimg me to write not wishing to provide biometric but I think this is totally wrong>

John Webb

Sep 3, 2021
On consent form, we have to fill in 2nd,3rd and 4th page??? We have already submitted biometric. Do we have to fill in for Wishing to provide or wishing not to provide
Hi there. What did you do? Did you say yes or no to providing te biometrics. I am in the same troubhle

Aaisha09

Apr 27, 2017
Hi,

I opted for Premium lounge and now received passport request letter. There is no AWB no or tracking number in my receipt. Would you please let me know what to do? Do I have to make a payment again through the payment link? Thanks in advance.
Hi Preeti - my mom did the same. How did you receive the AWB number ?

SunshineNam

Jul 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
26-04-2017
IELTS Request
20-09-2016
Med's Done....
31-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-07-2017
LANDED..........
31-08-2017
I am still in the first stage. They said the address is not serviceable and when we asked for them to provide the bluedart address so we can deliver the passport, they are giving Andra pradesh address instead of Bangalore.

Hi. I know this is an old post. But how did you resolve your issue? We have received the same email regarding our parents' tourist visa.