+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

kedar093

Apr 8, 2021
Yeah.. Thats the truth..
recently got update - Your application is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the BANGALORE Office - Does it means , they sending the passport for stamping now only ? If so , They should have added the passport request letter i shared them on email ?

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
recently got update - Your application is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the BANGALORE Office - Does it means , they sending the passport for stamping now only ? If so , They should have added the passport request letter i shared them on email ?
Yes. Ideally. They are not supposed to send incomplete applications to IRCC - thats their job.

ki2_2019

Dec 1, 2019
Hi All, How long will it usually take to get back one's passport after passport submission to IRCC through 2 way courier service in India ? Any idea? Thanks!

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi All, How long will it usually take to get back one's passport after passport submission to IRCC through 2 way courier service in India ? Any idea? Thanks!
Your vfs centre? Chandigarh, Bangalore are bit fast compare to delhi vfs.

ki2_2019

Dec 1, 2019
Your vfs centre? Chandigarh, Bangalore are bit fast compare to delhi vfs.
Delhi VFS. My passport got picked up on 9th April. It reached Canada VAC , New Delhi on 12th April and received at IRCC New Delhi on 13th April. No updates after that :(

Last edited:

Nevyasingh

Feb 27, 2021
Hey everyone! My passport reached the vfs office in Chandigarh on 19th April. Does anyone know how much time it usually takes to get the passport back?
I live in delhi and with the current lockdown situation, everything is so messed up!!

A93

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey everyone! My passport reached the vfs office in Chandigarh on 19th April. Does anyone know how much time it usually takes to get the passport back?
I live in delhi and with the current lockdown situation, everything is so messed up!!
they received mine on 16th, still waiting for updates and tomorrow is lockdown in Chandigarh so that's another problem.

NewbieToronto

Mar 1, 2021
Hello all,

I'm new to this thread, My parents received passport request but not sure how to submit it. I'm trying to raise a webform for 2-way courier services but the link is not working.

Can anyone suggest me what are the next steps and anyone have the new link to request the 2-way courier.
My closest location is hyderabad, Can we directly walk-in and drop off the passports.

Please suggest.

Thank you inadvance

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello all,

I'm new to this thread, My parents received passport request but not sure how to submit it. I'm trying to raise a webform for 2-way courier services but the link is not working.

Can anyone suggest me what are the next steps and anyone have the new link to request the 2-way courier.
My closest location is hyderabad, Can we directly walk-in and drop off the passports.

Please suggest.

Thank you inadvance
Once delhi vfs is resume their services, link will work.