+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

aj065

May 18, 2018
there is a standard email they send - that the address given is not serviceable, and the passport needs to be sent to vizag. Replying to that email, give an address close to bluedart offices / same post code as the bluedart office, and it will be accepted. Some in this group replied to VFS mentioning that they can give the passports to bluedart offices without waiting for pick up.
Same situation for me got an email that the address is not servicable and Bluedart address they share is 3 hrs away from my location.Can i gave the bluedart address which is nearest from my house?

t.135

Star Member
Feb 28, 2021
Same situation for me got an email that the address is not servicable and Bluedart address they share is 3 hrs away from my location.Can i gave the bluedart address which is nearest from my house?
i saw some ppl do that...on this thread or another thread they had mentioned...but im not sure if it would b the right thing fr u to do since they provided u an address...u can email/call vfs...or call bluedart helpline maybe...

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
Hi All, A small query.. In the VFS consent form, we dont need to do anything for page 3&4. Right? Page 3 is not applicable for me and page 4 talk about biometrics. As we have already given biometrics, we dont need to sign here. Am i right?

nishanj

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
I believe you can reply to the email with the bluedart office address near you.

kedar093

Apr 8, 2021
I have submitted my passport on 2 way courier , But didn't send the passport request letter to Canada high commission. What will happen now ?
I am already closing to 30 days mark from the date of the IRCC passport request letter

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
I have submitted my passport on 2 way courier , But didn't send the passport request letter to Canada high commission. What will happen now ?
I am already closing to 30 days mark from the date of the IRCC passport request letter
30 days increase to 90 days for covid. But i think, you need to raise request again. Mail, tweet or call vfs, they will let you know what to do.

Amit25July

Feb 8, 2021
talk to vfs guys immediately

kedar093

Apr 8, 2021
Hi Amit, I read your signature. Do you get SMS updates on the current status like VFS sends to IRCC or IRCC received it and all that details ? Thanks!
VFS helpline person asking to send email to passport submission vfs , But for emails no responses for over a week.