+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Hey Guys, If my area is not serviceable by Blue Dart and I need to go to bluedart to submit the passport packages.

Do I need to fill in anything extra on vfs consent form?

Please advise
What I understand is, they will give serviceable location of Bluedart near you (that will be outside your state too).Better give some alternate address and get pick up service.

enth

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
INR 1689 is the flat courier rate. They do ask you you how many passports for submission- mention 2.

You dont need seperate AWB bills, just 1 for primary applicant, dependents are dependents.

1 family of 4 , husband,wife and 2 kids , you can make one envelope , add all PPR letters. consent forms, and passports.

i made 1 envelope for me and my wife yday, and it was picked up by Blue dart yday

did that work? I am in same situation got one web when it was clearly mentioned in the title and the txt file that we have two applicants in the application

enth

Star Member
Mar 28, 2015
I have sent multiple mails to them from Nov 2nd week and apparently they reply only to the ones sent around 8AM. I got the payment link on the same day and one AWB next day. However, the guidelines in the mail are misleading. It's clearly mentioned that if it is family, then separate AWB is required for each applicant. I have one dependent in the application and they provided only one AWB. Now waiting for them to confirm whether we need separate package for dependent or not. I have seen IRCC reply in twitter that inability to submit within 30 days is not an issue due to covid situation. (FYI there is an embargo on bluedart services in Kerala.)
Can you please give an update on how did you resolve this?

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hi, Anyone who recently submitted passport (PA - India) received any further updates? Anyone who submitted passport recently please share your timeline. This could help other people estimate their own timeline.

Here is my timeline so far:
Passport submission timeline:
Jan 9th, 11:00 AM -> Blue dart picked up package
Jan 11th, 4:20 PM -> Package delivered to VFS New Delhi
Jan 12, 11:07 AM -> VFS Tracking Id and return AWB recieved.
Jan 13, 10:33 AM -> Status change to: Tracking ID No.20210XX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/01/13
Usually takes 2 days to stamp

SKAU

Jun 4, 2017
Hi, I am new in this forum, I really need some assistance. I got the passport request on Jan 4, and sent the email to vfs for courier request on the same day. I got a reply back on Jan 12, they said that my area is not serviceable. I had put the pick up address same where I live. It's near Nakodar, Jalandhar. I emailed them back on Jan 12 with a blue dart office address located nearby me. I haven't heard anything back yet. They are taking too long. My january classes are already started. I am too behind now. Please someone guide me. Is someone else is in the same situation? Thanks

jayaram89

Mar 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I am seeing the update below when i tracked my application in VFS page.

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the CHANDIGARH, Office, on 2021/01/14 for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Can anyone confirm if they have received something similar? Why is Chandigarh mentioned?

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi everyone, I am seeing the update below when i tracked my application in VFS page.

Your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXX is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the CHANDIGARH, Office, on 2021/01/14 for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Can anyone confirm if they have received something similar? Why is Chandigarh mentioned?
It seems like they are processing passports in Chandigarh IRCC as well. So your passport went there.
Are you a PR applicant or Student?

shiva1301

Jan 14, 2021
I received payment link today at 15:53. I completed the payment and sent confirmation mail at 17:12.
I haven't yet received AWB number.

Has anyone else faced this issue or delay in getting AWB after completing payment?

I can see that most people got mail with AWB after 5-10 minutes of completing the payment.