+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hi Guys, I have received my PPR request on 5th jan 21 and sent a mail to vfs with all the details on 6th jan. I’ve sent them close to 15 emails but I haven’t received any update other than the auto generated emails. Should I drop more emails? Can someone kindly suggest a solution? Thanks
No need to drop so many reminders, on an average we are seeing they are taking around 8-10 days to reply us with the payment link.
I had send email on 3rd and I received email today with payment link.

Reactions: Iam.Lokesh

Iam.Lokesh

Jan 12, 2021
No need to drop so many reminders, on an average we are seeing they are taking around 8-10 days to reply us with the payment link.
I had send email on 3rd and I received email today with payment link.
I have received someone else’s payment link under my ticket number. I have sent them an email stating the same but few hours later I got the AWB number for the same persons passport pickup. I again reverted them stating the information is wrong. But other than auto generated emails I’m not getting any responses. Kindly assist me how to proceed? Should I create a new ticket from another mail ID? This happened on 8th Jan. I’ve sent them email with all my details on 6th jan. till now no response.
Please help me in figuring this one out. Thanks

weekday2

Star Member
Dec 18, 2019
Only my Dad’s passport dispatched but still waiting for my mom’s.
It’s sitting there more than a month now.
same here. waiting for dependent pp to be dispatched from 7th Jan. did your gc key acc. updated with your dad's copr? anyone else in same boat?

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hi,
I see below as the current status for the VFS tracking Id. Does anybody know how long it is taking these days for the stamping to complete?

"Your application, tracking ID No.20210XXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office."

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Hello everyone, my package is shown to be delivered at ANTARIKSH New Delhi at 11 pm today as shown by the tracking tool of blue dart.
How soon can i expect more updates from VFS?

skd46443

Nov 3, 2020
Hello everyone. I got my passport today. Waiting for the POE letter. Saw a lot of delays here but surprisingly things were swift for me. I think maybe Mumbai VFS is faster and more efficient. Here is my timeline.

May,2021 Intake

SDS(India).College on DLI since 20th Oct.
Applied
-15th July 2020
AIP-3rd September(mail),2020
Biometrics-27th Nov 2020 Mumbai.
Medical(Upfront)- Passed on 15th December.
BVL- 31st December 2020
PPR- 31st December 2020

2-way Courier process

Emailed VFS
- 31st December 2020
Received Courier payment link- 31st December 2020
Passport picked up- 2nd January 2021
Passport Reached VFS Delhi - 4th January 2021
Passport reached IRCC - 5th January 2021
Passport reached VFS Delhi and dispatched to me: 6th January 2021
Counterfoil updated on GCKEY: 6th January 2021
Passport Received: 7th January 2021
POE: Waiting
Have you opted for Premium lounge services? as i heard for them its way faster than other applicants.

navie3990

Sep 8, 2017
Hello everyone, Could anyone please check this who has received their passport back from VFS? I did not get the tracking number from vfs even though I paid for premium sms service. No response from vfs via email or call. Could you check if the Reference number on the blue dart tracking page is same as the CIC application number? Thanks

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hello everyone, Could anyone please check this who has received their passport back from VFS? I did not get the tracking number from vfs even though I paid for premium sms service. No response from vfs via email or call. Could you check if the Reference number on the blue dart tracking page is same as the CIC application number? Thanks
Yes it’s the same

varunpandya

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Hi,
I see below as the current status for the VFS tracking Id. Does anybody know how long it is taking these days for the stamping to complete?

"Your application, tracking ID No.20210XXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office."
Did you get this as a text message? And also how long after it gets delivered to Antariksh in Delhi does it take to receive this message?