+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
anyone still waiting for passport dispatch since passports went into processing on 9th Dec?

kichoooo22

Star Member
Sep 4, 2019
Friends one doubt.
VFS said my location is not serviceable and asked me to provide another address.I replied back with another address in mail.My doubt is doi need to provide the alternate address updated in .txt file? Anybody came across such scenario. After providing alternate address how long do I need to wait for payment link.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Hi all
My Passport has been received by VAC in New Delhi but since that I’m getting emails that really aren’t making any sense, Has anyone else been facing the same ?

Can anyone share what kind of emails will be received ?

Akshi_Goswami

Dec 12, 2019
Just a quick question:

Is passport transmission letter the PPR?
A lot of people have been saying it the email with AWB
Hi all
My Passport has been received by VAC in New Delhi but since that I’m getting emails that really aren’t making any sense, Has anyone else been facing the same ?

Can anyone share what kind of emails will be received ?

Svd130

Star Member
Mar 18, 2020
Yes mine reached , got tracking id also.
Delays expected if your distance is greater between pickup and vfs delhi.
my distance is 4 hours only.
What was your pickup location?
Mine is very long (Chennai). But how does the distance matter? My package got delivered to VFS Delhi yesterday. They have to open it and send tracking Id right?

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Mine is very long (Chennai). But how does the distance matter? My package got delivered to VFS Delhi yesterday. They have to open it and send tracking Id right?
Yes if it was delivered than be patient you might receive it today , pls check your emails or spam. I’m getting sms and email at all points so pls keep a check on your emails.