+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Jagograhkjago

Sep 23, 2019
Are you sure we have attached PPR letter in the txt file? I was doing other way round putting the requested 10 points information in txt and attaching PPR letter in email along with txt file.
My pickup address and passport address is different. Pick up address is when courier guy would come to pick up your parcel. It doesn't matter whether it matches with passport or not. They hardly gonna check. Recent, pick up address is when you informed to them about where courier guy would come to pick up passport. The pick up address would also be verify when you make a payment.

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
Are you sure we have attached PPR letter in the txt file? I was doing other way round putting the requested 10 points information in txt and attaching PPR letter in email along with txt file.
Well , In the email it was mentioned send the below in txt format and then in next lone it said Passport request letter and after that it was mentioned send this table of information/details which had 10 points in tabular form. So I sent ppr in txt format. My friend has completed her process of two way courier (has already landed in canada) and she told me she attached her letter and sent the other details in email so I think that way is accurate.
I think both are correct as long as you receive a thanks/acknowledgment email from them. Otherwise they will send you the .txt email again.
To be doubly sure you can reply on the same email with PPR letter as txt file.
I would advice not to send multiple emails just use 1 single thread for entire communication that would be easier. Did you get a ticket number yet ?

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Well , In the email it was mentioned send the below in txt format and then in next lone it said Passport request letter and after that it was mentioned send this table of information/details which had 10 points in tabular form. So I sent ppr in txt format. My friend has completed her process of two way courier (has already landed in canada) and she told me she attached her letter and sent the other details in email so I think that way is accurate.
I think both are correct as long as you receive a thanks/acknowledgment email from them. Otherwise they will send you the .txt email again.
To be doubly sure you can reply on the same email with PPR letter as txt file.
I would advice not to send multiple emails just use 1 single thread for entire communication that would be easier. Did you get a ticket number yet ?
OK got it, yes I got the ticket number during auto reply email.
May be dump question , but can you tell me who do we attach PPR letter which is a pdf file into txt file?

Sheenak_official

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
OK got it, yes I got the ticket number during auto reply email.
May be dump question , but can you tell me who do we attach PPR letter which is a pdf file into txt file?
If you have pdf then attach pdf directly or forward that email of ircc on the same communication thread, No need to change pdf to txt.
Different Visa types have different format of PPR i guess I got a text email from ottawa as I’m a spousal candidate , so it might vary for others.

Reactions: baa_at

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
If you have pdf then attach pdf directly or forward that email of ircc on the same communication thread, No need to change pdf to txt.
Different Visa types have different format of PPR i guess I got a text email from ottawa as I’m a spousal candidate , so it might vary for others.
In my 1st email itself I send them PPR pdf for me and my dependents along with the txt file containing 10 points information.

naik0806

Star Member
Jun 16, 2020
Finally got it today. Can someone tell what is passport transmission letter?

Kindly include the following in the packages:

Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.

SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)
Consent form from all adult applicants (18+)

Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.

Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014

Print the attached forms, fill & sign them and include it in the applicant’s package.

SMS/Courier return form(Fill this only if you have paid in advance for availing this service)

Passport transmission letter for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.

Only Current and Valid passport for all applicants for whom service has been booked & paid for.
I think it is the email you received from VFS with AWB number. I did the same.

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020

Finally!!!

When did you send them email for sending 2 Way courier payment link?

mr.aptel

Jan 15, 2019
Hello everyone,
I received the ppr request on dec 31 under spouse sponsorship and sent the all detail for payment link on dec 31 only and got auto reply from help desk to reply back with same info.provided all info with txt ppr letter and no response yet.

mr.aptel

Jan 15, 2019
I got the passport payment link today. Submitted on 22th DEC.

IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com> Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 10:04 AM
Reply-To: IRCC Passport Submission <passportsubmission@vfshelpline.com>
To: UTSAV<shah####@gmail.com>
Dear Sir/Madam,
Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk.
We would request you to confirm the below details in order to proceed with the passport submission
through courier.
Name: Utsav ######
Contact Number: 9#####3415
Email address: shah#######@gmail.com
Person Address and PIN Code for collection: 72, ###### Township,##### Ahmedabad -
3####8
Desired date for collection: Jan 07, 2021
Location at which Biometrics was enrolled: Ahmedabad
Invoice #: 93#####12
You may make the payment if the above-furnished details are correct.
Further, we would like to inform you that below is the payment link, where you can complete the payment
process. The payment link is valid only for 5 hours.
Moreover, we would request you to only pay if the invoice number mentioned above matches with the
invoice number for which the payment link is shared.
http://payit.cc/I93####12
Please note that the pickup will be done on Jan 07, 2021 (09:00 AM to 06:00 PM) only once the payment is
successful before 04:00 PM today.
Important: Kindly confirm once the payment is successful.
Step 1: We will share the airway bill number, courier form and consent form after the payment has been received.
It is mandatory to submit a duly completed and signed VFS consent form, courier form and any other document
required by the High Commission along with the Passport.
Step 2: Keep the envelope ready with all the documents mentioned above and hand it over to the Blue Dart
courier executive. The airway bill number must be provided to the Blue Dart pick up staff on the date of pickup
and write the below text on the envelope.
"To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada
Good. I did it on dec 31 so might be few more days for me

Reactions: Jagograhkjago

phaijalkhan

Oct 4, 2019
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
02-03-2023

Passport Transmission Letter is your PPR letter you received in your GCKEY.

Reactions: naik0806

Teji1991

Jan 6, 2021
I have completed my payment for passport pickup on 5th Jan at 8:50 AM
But haven’t received any AWB number or courier details yet.

bismi

Aug 10, 2020
I have completed my payment for passport pickup on 5th Jan at 8:50 AM
But haven’t received any AWB number or courier details yet.
You need to respond back to the email with the payment confirmation details. They will then provide you the AWB details within 2-3 hours. You may want to follow-up with them again with the payment confirmation details, requesting for the AWB and pickup date confirmation.