+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
Hi everyone,
I received PPR mail 17 DEC mail vfs on 18. Then no response except for automatics response.
Are any having same time line or i am left alone.
And my further query is that can we travel once COPR received. Or travel restrictions is not allowing us to land?

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
ppr email on Nov 21st , initially vfs shared one AWB and later after several communication I received awb for other passports. Send one passport on 7th which is received at IRCC on 10th and received passport back on 25th. The other passports send on 9th dec and received at IRCC on 14th dec and no updates on this
Thanks for response.
One more question How many days vfs initially took to send payment link?

Kpatel0348

Dec 16, 2020
Hi everyone,
I received PPR mail 17 DEC mail vfs on 18. Then no response except for automatics response.
Are any having same time line or i am left alone.
And my further query is that can we travel once COPR received. Or travel restrictions is not allowing us to land?
Got ppr on 19th after that sent all necessary details but no response till now from vfs

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
You dont worry and just wait, I received my passport but I have to get my dependents passport and that picked up on 9th dec but delivered to IRCC on 14th and no updates after that. It is christmas time and most people may be on leave. We cant do much but just wait
Any updates?

nilact

Jul 1, 2018
I am in the same condition.. I called them so many times but didn't get any response. Please let me know whenever you get payment link
I got the payment link yesterday and I made the payment yesterday itself. Envelopes were picked up by BlueDart today.

SDSo

Dec 22, 2020
I got the payment link yesterday and I made the payment yesterday itself. Envelopes were picked up by BlueDart today.
Hi, can you provide your timeline before receiving payment link? When did you receive PPR and emailed your docs to VFS?? Ticket Ref# ? Did u have to do any follow up emails? A lot of us have been waiting and VFS is not responding. Our PPR received on Dec 18th, but no payment link since then. Trying to figure their timeline....thanks!!

Sheika

Dec 10, 2020
My passport has been picked up on 12th of december and is in ircc since 16th..But still tey are no updates...Are they anyone whos passport has been more than 15 days in ircc for stampng???

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
My passport has been picked up on 12th of december and is in ircc since 16th..But still tey are no updates...Are they anyone whos passport has been more than 15 days in ircc for stampng???
Mine with IRCC since 14 December. No updates

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Our passports with them since 9th December, still no update.