+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I think they skipped the 9th of December for passport submission to IRCC by VFS.
I see people are getting their passports back arrived on 10th.

gsingh1444

Aug 18, 2019
Hello Everyone,
Quick Question :- After paying the courier service fees for my parents, VFS replied back with 2 AWB numbers (123456789/987654321) but they haven't explicitly mentioned which AWB is linked to which applicant.

Since we are expected to make two envelopes, how are we supposed to conclude the right AWB for the right applicant?

We are expecting a pick up today, any help is highly appreciated.

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
I emailed on passportsubmission@vfs...
They told me to contact high commission of canada. They don’t know anything about this...
I am so tensed. What should we do?
You dont worry and just wait, I received my passport but I have to get my dependents passport and that picked up on 9th dec but delivered to IRCC on 14th and no updates after that. It is christmas time and most people may be on leave. We cant do much but just wait

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
You dont worry and just wait, I received my passport but I have to get my dependents passport and that picked up on 9th dec but delivered to IRCC on 14th and no updates after that. It is christmas time and most people may be on leave. We cant do much but just wait
Can you share your post PPR time line.

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
Can you share your post PPR time line.
ppr email on Nov 21st , initially vfs shared one AWB and later after several communication I received awb for other passports. Send one passport on 7th which is received at IRCC on 10th and received passport back on 25th. The other passports send on 9th dec and received at IRCC on 14th dec and no updates on this

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
Hello Everyone,
Quick Question :- After paying the courier service fees for my parents, VFS replied back with 2 AWB numbers (123456789/987654321) but they haven't explicitly mentioned which AWB is linked to which applicant.

Since we are expected to make two envelopes, how are we supposed to conclude the right AWB for the right applicant?

We are expecting a pick up today, any help is highly appreciated.
In my case they mentioned the name, anyway vfs will take time to respond even if you ask. I am not sure but I think you may consider first AWB for first applicant you mentioned.

gsingh1444

Aug 18, 2019
In my case they mentioned the name, anyway vfs will take time to respond even if you ask. I am not sure but I think you may consider first AWB for first applicant you mentioned.
Yea, that's what I've done - first AWB to the first applicant. Let's see how it works out.

Surprisingly, even pick up agent was not able to confirm this.

SowAna

Feb 9, 2020
Hello,
I need help

My pickup is scheduled on December 26.

I received the payment link. I also paid to vfs and also got the receipt for the same.

As mentioned in the email I replied to VFS with proof of payment but still, I didn't get the AWB number.

Usually, people get AWB number within an hour of replying to the vfs with proof of payment.
Did they pick up the passport yet?
I came across this Christmas and new year closure on the website. Wondering if they working on the holidays!!

https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ken/en/nor/news/vac-closure

baa_at

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
Hello All,

I received the passport request letter for me and my wife and 2 kids but did not receive for my US born child, do we know for US born child IRCC don't send PPR?

singlarun

Jan 22, 2018
Its been 3 hours since I have made the payment but haven't received the AWB details yet. Is this normal or what shall I do to get the tracking number?

manutd2018

Star Member
Jun 20, 2020
Revert received from Passport Submission.

"Thank you for writing to the Canada Passport Submission Desk in India

Please find the receipt for amount INR 1689/- for pick-up of 1 package

On date: XXXX

From Address: XXXXX

Airway bill number (AWB): XXXX
Airway bill number (AWB): XXXX
Airway bill number (AWB): XXXX "

We had clearly mentioned that 3 packages need to be picked up.
Also AWB numbers have been generated for all 3 applicants.
Does this mean that only 1 package will be collected by Bluedart courier person tomorrow and the remaning 2 will be collected at a later date or will all 3 passports be be collected tomorrow?