+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020
I received my ppr request email on 7th November and then I submitted my passport on 10th of December and received my passport on 24th of December

Precious to this I went to the pool on 11th of November 2018 and received my ITA on October 2019 and submitted my file for PR on 22nd of November 2019. They requested some documents on May 2020.

This the whole timeline I guess you are asking about.
I have exactly same timeline as yours except for receiving the returned passport. Were your medicals updated in GC key before PPR? I also got PPR on 7th Nov but my medicals were not updated. My passport reached IRCC on 9th Dec and as of now no update. my original medicals expired on 19th Nov 2020 (as per GCMS).

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
My medical date is 12th October 2019. And I assume that they are valid for 1 year, so my medical got expired on 12th October 2020. I received a medical update in my GC KEY account on 26th of October 2020. This was the second time my medical got updated. So, I think they extended my medical for 6 months and I received my COPR letter today. This letter says that my medical is valid till 30 March 2020 and this is the time they have given me to enter Canada. This is all I know brother.

Can you please tell me how to check if my category is exempt from travel or not, please thank you.

Warm regards

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
I have exactly same timeline as yours except for receiving the returned passport. Were your medicals updated in GC key before PPR? I also got PPR on 7th Nov but my medicals were not updated. My passport reached IRCC on 9th Dec and as of now no update. my original medicals expired on 19th Nov 2020 (as per GCMS).
My medical date is 12th October 2019. And I assume that they are valid for 1 year, so my medical got expired on 12th October 2020. I received a medical update in my GC KEY account on 26th of October 2020. This was the second time my medical got updated. So, I think they extended my medical for 6 months and I received my COPR letter today. This letter says that my medical is valid till 30 March 2020 and this is the time they have given me to enter Canada. This is all I know brother.

Can you please tell me how to check if my category is exempt from travel or not, please thank you.

Warm regards

wwww

Star Member
Apr 2, 2020

Warm regards
refer to this

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/travel-restrictions-exemptions.html

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
Hello,
I need help

My pickup is scheduled on December 26.

I received the payment link. I also paid to vfs and also got the receipt for the same.

As mentioned in the email I replied to VFS with proof of payment but still, I didn't get the AWB number.

Usually, people get AWB number within an hour of replying to the vfs with proof of payment.
They will send you AWB number after you send the email with proof of payment. It took me few hours to receive the link. Just send them an email again.

arhue

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I got payment link on 21st Dec, passport got collected on 22nd Dec, passport reached VFS office and got forwarded to IRCC on 24th Dec(today). Any clues on how long could the wait be before I get my passport back with the stamped visa? My application is for a student visa, not PR.

Last edited:

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I received my ppr request email on 7th November and then I submitted my passport on 10th of December and received my passport on 24th of December

Precious to this I went to the pool on 11th of November 2018 and received my ITA on October 2019 and submitted my file for PR on 22nd of November 2019. They requested some documents on May 2020.

I was asking about the first paragraph only but thank you for the additional info!

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
I received my stamped passport and copr letter through courier. So, I want to know whether to buy the ticket straight away or do I need to take permission from ircc to travel to Canada before buying the ticket.

How long the COPR is valid ?

aneeshvjose

Nov 27, 2014
I have received the COPR and Passport today (I have sent the passport on 7th Dec). The COPR is valid till April 30 2021 but they have also attached a letter showing travel restrictions which clearly indicates travel restrictions applies for COPR issued after March 18 2020 and allowed to enter only in some cases like Sponsored by a Canadian PR/Citizen.
Does this mean that all other COPR issuing now are not allowed to enter in Canada and in that case, what happens if COPR expired ?

nilact

Jul 1, 2018
Does this mean that all other COPR issuing now are not allowed to enter in Canada and in that case
Yes, I believe you are allowed to travel. In one of the groups on Telegram, the person having fresh PPR and COPR traveled. An authorization letter is required only if your COPR had expired earlier.

AVirk90

Star Member
Oct 27, 2020
I have received the COPR and Passport today (I have sent the passport on 7th Dec). The COPR is valid till April 30 2021 but they have also attached a letter showing travel restrictions which clearly indicates travel restrictions applies for COPR issued after March 18 2020 and allowed to enter only in some cases like Sponsored by a Canadian PR/Citizen.
Does this mean that all other COPR issuing now are not allowed to enter in Canada and in that case, what happens if COPR expired ?
You can travel as long as you are exempted or immediate family member of pr or Canadian citizen. Check before you book your travel/ticket.

Pam721

Star Member
Dec 7, 2020
Any updates on the submitted passports? I am waiting for mine since December 9 which reached IRCC on December 14.
Please let me know!

Manoj957

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
Got the PPR email on 17th Dec.

Email to VFS on the 18th and got an automated reply. Nothing after that.

Almost 5 days have gone, not sure when I'll be getting a payment link.

The frustrating thing is that I have resigned from the job already.
I am in the same condition.. I called them so many times but didn't get any response. Please let me know whenever you get payment link