+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

Maulik Presswala

Feb 6, 2016
I also got PPR mail on 17 send vfs email and waiting.
Please update when you get payment link. So as to get an idea.

Last edited:

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hello,
I need help

My pickup is scheduled on December 26.

I received the payment link. I also paid to vfs and also got the receipt for the same.

As mentioned in the email I replied to VFS with proof of payment but still, I didn't get the AWB number.

Usually, people get AWB number within an hour of replying to the vfs with proof of payment.

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Hello,
I need help

My pickup is scheduled on December 26.

I received the payment link. I also paid to vfs and also got the receipt for the same.

As mentioned in the email I replied to VFS with proof of payment but still, I didn't get the AWB number.

Usually, people get AWB number within an hour of replying to the vfs with proof of payment.
Hi, could you please tell me when did you send your details to vfs for passport pickup and if you opted for premium services?

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
I received my stamped passport and copr letter through courier. So, I want to know whether to buy the ticket straight away or do I need to take permission from ircc to travel to Canada before buying the ticket.

gauravbtn

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
I received my stamped passport and copr letter through courier. So, I want to know whether to buy the ticket straight away or do I need to take permission from ircc to travel to Canada before buying the ticket.
if you got your visa stamp, I dont think that you need anything else to travel to Canada other than your category being on the exempt list.

Could you please share passport timeline?

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
Yes
if you got your visa stamp, I dont think that you need anything else to travel to Canada other than your category being on the exempt list.

Could you please share passport timeline?
I received my ppr request email on 7th November and then I submitted my passport on 10th of December and received my passport on 24th of December

Precious to this I went to the pool on 11th of November 2018 and received my ITA on October 2019 and submitted my file for PR on 22nd of November 2019. They requested some documents on May 2020.

This the whole timeline I guess you are asking about.

Satishrana.7061.sr

Star Member
Oct 30, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
AOR Received.
Done
IELTS Request
Yes