+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VFS Center India not responding for Passport Submission 2-Way Courier Service

jwalak14

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi, I have written to vfs for the 2 way courier on 30th Nov. Got an instant reply for further details. Shared the same and after that no response yet. Should I expect a wait of 10 days till I get the payment link?
Same. I also got an instant reply asking for a text file with filled details. After submission no reply till now..

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
my passport was delivered on 3rd Dec. today 4th Dec I got email from vfs. anyone know what they are asking for? I got 2 different email for both parents asking for requested additional details.

Sent:December 4, 2020 *:**AM
To:******
Subject:
Vfsglobal - Requested additional details

Dear Applicant,

Tracking ID: 2020**********

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: PLEASE FIND YOUR TRACKING ID2020********** AND AWB- Number*********** OF YOUR APPLICATION

Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications.

Last edited:

sohail350

Star Member
Oct 26, 2020
my passport was delivered on 3rd Dec. today 4th Dec I got email from vfs. anyone know what they are asking for?

Subject:

Dear Applicant,

The Canada Visa Application Center (CVAC) staff has the following observation about your application:

Remarks: PLEASE FIND YOUR TRACKING ID2020********** AND AWB- Number*********** OF YOUR APPLICATION

looks like they have emailed to notify you of the tracking and AWB numbers; where did the email come from? the email seems different.

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
my passport was delivered on 3rd Dec. today 4th Dec I got email from vfs. anyone know what they are asking for? I got 2 different email for both parents asking for requested additional details.

Subject:

Dear Applicant,

Just a status update email that they have received your passports. No action required.

you can use the tracking number to check the status of your passports during various stages of process
you can use the AWB number once the passport is sent back to VFS from IRCC to check the when it will reach your residence/blue dart location

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Just a status update email that they have received your passports. No action required.

you can use the tracking number to check the status of your passports during various stages of process
you can use the AWB number once the passport is sent back to you residence/blue dart location
as per Email Subject:Vfsglobal - Requested additional details

and email last line is "Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications. "

what does it mean?

basebadger

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
as per Email Subject:Vfsglobal - Requested additional details

and email last line is "Kindly contact the CVAC for further clarifications. "

what does it mean?
As i said its a standard email - This just signifies that they have received the passports.

in comments they provided you the trackng number to check progress of status and AWB number, so you can track the passorts when they are enroute to your residence.

We also got it when se sent our passports

Reactions: robertp

Rajinder.kaur

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
As i said its a standard email - This just signifies that they have received the passports.

in comments they provided you the trackng number to check progress of status and AWB number, so you can track the passorts when they are enroute to your residence.

We also got it when se sent our passports
Is this okay if we can go to the blue dart location in our town and hand out the package?
There is only one blue dart location in our town.
They said in the email that they will come today for pick up but no one came.

robertp

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2019
Canada
Is this okay if we can go to the blue dart location in our town and hand out the package?
There is only one blue dart location in our town.
They said in the email that they will come today for pick up but no one came.
blue dart will pickup between 9:00AM to 6:00 PM, pickup guy will come with waybill label . he will give you one waybill copy to you and other will put on package.
Please make sure to write on package
To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

sbenyamin

Star Member
Oct 22, 2020
Guys, i received OPR yesterday and i am sending my passport to vfs for visa sticker. can i defer my admission from winter to summer now? my internet connection is very weak and cannot take online classes so i rather defer for next term, is it gonna be a problem in airport in sumer?

gurpreetbal

Star Member
May 15, 2018
Chandigarh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-09-2019
Can Anybody confirm after how much time/days they received the VFS tracking id after passport delivery to vfs?
m getting anxious its already been 1 week for me.

Harry9191

Nov 2, 2020
Hello
I have send the details to get the payment link just received the email from vfs india if it is a premium lounge service. What is that how should i get it. How to answer it? I have to submit the passport to new delhi

1.Please confirm if you have opted for Premium Lounge service:
2.If Yes then please share the scan copy of the receipt as an attachment in pdf format
3.Tracking ID

Please advise
Regards