+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VERY URGENT - I cannot find my application in MYCIC! - I'm tensed and stressed.

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Hi,
I changed from college diploma to University Masters after landing in Canada since I got the Masters offer letter very late after getting my visa based on diploma.

On study permit it says 'Any post secondary institution' but I am aware i need to inform CIC about change in DLI# through mycic.
I originally applied for VISA online paper based and NOT online.

Due to paper based application, I had to open a NEW micic account online and try to link my application to the account before transferring DLI#

I would like to add that, I have changed my university by myself since on study permit it says "Any post secondary institution"

However, there is a BIG problem

When I login to myCIC,
I can neither link my application nor transfer my DLI#

It just says - no matching application found.

Note that I applied OFFLINE paper based for visa under Indian SPP category, and not online in myCIC account.

However, even after putting in my UCI# and Application#, I am unable to link my application to my profile since micic is not able to find my application..

Can someone please help me with this?

Its really urgent :/

Please help me...

Thank you..

Reactions: Manpreetkaur98

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
there is nothing wrong in the system - paper based and electronic based are 2 different things -

you just have to call CIC to notify them on change

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
terki said:
there is nothing wrong in the system - paper based and electronic based are 2 different things -

you just have to call CIC to notify them on change
Have you done it before??
I called them multiple times and they said they cannot change DLI over the phone!

Someome experienced please help me with this...this is ridiculous I cannot change it, to be honest this is pathetic from cic, no clues how to change DLI for offline applications, and the appointed call centre people are even more clueless, not to mention rude as well after so many calls still they have no idea what to tell me other than send me a general EMAIL on how to update DLI in mycic account!

visacoming

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
visacoming said:
Have you done it before??
I called them multiple times and they said they cannot change DLI over the phone!

Someome experienced please help me with this...this is ridiculous I cannot change it, to be honest this is pathetic from cic, no clues how to change DLI for offline applications, and the appointed call centre people are even more clueless, not to mention rude as well after so many calls still they have no idea what to tell me other than send me a general EMAIL on how to update DLI in mycic account!
Someone please help... :L

Blessing1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2015
AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland.....CIO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2014
Doc's Request.
Upfront
Nomination.....
28-07-2015
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
5 Jan, 2016
LANDED..........
15 Jan, 2016.
I think you should send them a case specific inquiry describing your problem. I hope you find the answer soon.

keyser soze

Mar 7, 2017
visacoming said:
Hi,
I changed from college diploma to University Masters after landing in Canada since I got the Masters offer letter very late after getting my visa based on diploma.

On study permit it says 'Any post secondary institution' but I am aware i need to inform CIC about change in DLI# through mycic.

Due to paper based application, I had to open a NEW micic account online and try to link my application to the account before transferring DLI#

I would like to add that, I have changed my university by myself since on study permit it says "Any post secondary institution"

When I login to myCIC,

Note that I applied OFFLINE paper based for visa under Indian SPP category, and not online in myCIC account.

However, even after putting in my UCI# and Application#, I am unable to link my application to my profile since micic is not able to find my application..

Please help me...

Thank you..
Bro di you find the solution? I am also experiencing exactly same problem. please let me know if you solved it. thanks

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
visacoming said:
Hi,

When I login to myCIC,

Please help me...

Thank you..
I am too late to reply...

BRO...When you try to link your paper based application to online account...in city of birth..Just place one "blank space" in it.

it should work bro......then you will fine your application number...based on your application number....you will find your application to transfer DLI...

hope this will help....

ajay41333

Dec 23, 2017
I am too late to reply...

BRO...When you try to link your paper based application to online account...in city of birth..Just place one "blank space" in it.

it should work bro......then you will fine your application number...based on your application number....you will find your application to transfer DLI...

hope this will help....
WHERE THE SPACE SHOULD BE? BEFORE OR AFTER?

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
I would suggest to send case specific query. It will take some time but ultimately you will get a response

srm057

Dec 30, 2015
Montreal Quebec
Visa Office......
CIO-SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
23-02-2016
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
28-07-2016; Recvd 12-08-2016
Passport Req..
08-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
I SENT IT ALREADY, BUT WHAT IF I DONT INFORM?
I think you need to get your DLI updated. It may not cause any issue for now but it can create an issue in future.

If you have sent them your request you have a proof that you have tried to update them

ajay41333

Dec 23, 2017
I think you need to get your DLI updated. It may not cause any issue for now but it can create an issue in future.

If you have sent them your request you have a proof that you have tried to update them
YES SO IF LATER ON IT BECOMES AN ISSUE I CAN SHOW THE QUERY I POSTED. BTW I CHANGED IN ONTARIO ITSELF.