+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification of Work Experience

Peppers

Jan 5, 2009
Will providing detailed ref letters from the company, explaining all the necessary information be enough? Do they specifically ask for the pay stubs or payroll or any bank statements? MY concern is, I worked in the company but I was paid in cash and not registered anywhere that I worked in that company. But I can provide any backup documents like letters from clients (domestic and international)

SunnyDXB

Nov 24, 2009
Dubai
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to provide the following documents to prove visa your work experience:

1. Service Certificate (original)
2. Salary Certificate (original)
3. Reference letter( Original) - (Mention in this document your Job Responsibilities)
4. Salary Slips (original if available)
5. Business card of the person signing all these letters
6. Contract of employment (notarized copy)

These documents can easily prove your experience in front of VO.

Regards,
Sunny

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Peppers said:
Will providing detailed ref letters from the company, explaining all the necessary information be enough? Do they specifically ask for the pay stubs or payroll or any bank statements? MY concern is, I worked in the company but I was paid in cash and not registered anywhere that I worked in that company. But I can provide any backup documents like letters from clients (domestic and international)
If you can provide Employment contract and reference letter oon company letter head with your job duties, salary, designation and period of service that should be good enough.

Pay stubs and Bank statement to prove salry is not required

But if you do not have employment contract then it will be a problem

canprspt

Sep 29, 2010
I have 13 years of experience. The first company that i worked for 12 years ago does not exist any more. I don't have any pay stubs or contract letters or relieving letter. I have an offer letter though.

I have experience letters, ref letters, pay stubs and income tax docs of all the companies that i worked for in the last 12 years.

Will they verify all the experience ? Any guidance in this matter is appreciated

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Hi Canprspt:They are only interested in jobs you have held in the past 10 years in NOC skill levels O,A or B, so you need not worry about documentation for work done prior to that. Good Luck.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canprspt said:
I have 13 years of experience. The first company that i worked for 12 years ago does not exist any more. I don't have any pay stubs or contract letters or relieving letter. I have an offer letter though.
I have experience letters, ref letters, pay stubs and income tax docs of all the companies that i worked for in the last 12 years.
Will they verify all the experience ? Any guidance in this matter is appreciated
You should not worry about this particular one. They are interestes in last 10 years employment history

Also verification depends on your paper work and is somewhat random and is doand may not happen at all for any of employers

magar

Feb 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
1 June 2010
hi

do they verify spouce's work exp.?

thanks

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
my appointment letter (during joining formalities) came with a two page bullet points terms & conditions. This is the contract according to HR Dept. Would VO, ND also consider the same as employment contract ?

shreya99

Jun 3, 2010
Canada
magar said:
hi

do they verify spouce's work exp.?

thanks
I also wonder that are they going to do verification of spouse's empolyment records also as they do not count point for spuse's work expereince. Please suomebody answer this.

raj11

Star Member
Jul 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07/05/2010
AOR Received.
1st AOR : 05/10/2010, 2nd AOR :15/02/2011, In Process: 08/05/2012
Dear Forum Members,

I have applied to CIO on May 5th and I received my 1st AOR on 5th Oct. My NOC code is 0213. My Visa Office is New Delhi. I have worked in the same company for 6 years. When I sent my documents to CIO I mentioned only my Client Companies and forgot to mention my Parent Company in the application. What should I do now if I want to mention my Parent Company to the Visa Office. Also I have some questions that I can post to this forum members and please give me your valuable suggestions.

1). Is experience certificate from Parent company is enough to send to the Visa Office stating that I worked for their clients which I have notified to CIO earlier?
(or)
2). Should I get letter from the Client Companies stating that I worked for them in that particular period of time?

3). What should I do if the Client Companies are not willing to give a letter to me for the time period of work with them?

4). What should I do now when Iam sending my documents to Visa Office?

Regards,
Raj.