+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Verification of Job from CHC London

P

poonch_valley

Can any body tell me that CHC london will verify the job experience of Applicants from Pakistan.
Please share your experiences........ thanks.

R

rahrah

poonch_valley said:
Can any body tell me that CHC london will verify the job experience of Applicants from Pakistan.
Please share your experiences........ thanks.

of course , they will check every things.... you......du.....

P

poonch_valley

how they can verify, physically or by phone call? if some one done this process please share,, specially from Pakistan.

Ali Haidar

Mar 23, 2010
Kuwait
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-07-2009
Doc's Request.
08-08-2009
Nomination.....
23-10-2009
AOR Received.
20-10-2009
IELTS Request
submitted with documents
File Transfer...
21-10-2009
Med's Request
13-08-2010
Med's Done....
25-09-2010
Interview........
not required (I believe)
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
It Depends if you are providing enough prove then might not verify ....also if the organization you have worked for is a famous one ...they might not verify .........end result it all varies case to case and Visa officer....

P

poonch_valley

If some one's job verified by CHC London than please share how they did?

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please update here if someone got decision or approval from CIC Visa Office London under the SINP Nominee thanks for your comments and your time.

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi poonch valley,

did they got other document requests like ielts, funds etc too or only medical?

thanks,

P

poonch_valley

3 Pakistani applicant got Medical request from CHC London with with establishment of Canada and relation proof. one also got request of IELTS with these documents.

P

poonch_valley

If some one's job verified by CHC London than please share how they did?

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonch_valley said:
3 Pakistani applicant got Medical request from CHC London with with establishment of Canada and relation proof. 1 also got request of IELTS with these documents.
thanks for informing...
they also asked for funds proof who directly submitted the apps to london (in addition to ielts, establishment plan)

good luck...

P

poonch_valley

dear ainpfamily,
pls explain how to prove funds. like i applied to CHC London as a SINP family stream also have job offer from SK and in schedule 4 i mention ca $1000 (one thousand). so i also need to prove about 1000 $. pls explain it and give a proper way and idea, bcoz u already done it. i will wait for ur response. thanx

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
poonch_valley said:
dear ainpfamily,
pls explain how to prove funds. like i applied to CHC London as a SINP family stream also have job offer from SK and in schedule 4 i mention ca $1000 (one thousand). so i also need to prove about 1000 $. pls explain it and give a proper way and idea, bcoz u already done it. i will wait for ur response. thanx
were you asked for funds proof?... you just mentioned that they asked for ielts, relationship proof and establishment plan... (no funds)

if they did not asked for funds... then you dont need to provide...

regards,

P

poonch_valley

they did not request any thing from me still.. i just want to know that if they ask about funds from me than wt to do.
thanx for quick reply.