+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Venting: nervous while waiting.

rayman_m

Feb 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I find you have 30+ stamp in your passport. Just to know did you submit all pages of passport with the application? or only submitted with the RQ?

kimosabe

Star Member
Feb 11, 2014
mojojojo said:
Finally... Yes! got the invitation for oath!

I'm just catching up to all the good comments as I didn't come back to the any forums in the last couple of months - the best move I did, seeing everyone's experiences and trying to compare was making me crazy.

Thank you everyone for the support!

For those that ask if I had evidence of being here, I did. I provided about 2 inches worth of bank statements, copy of all hydro and phone bills which I luckily had, tax statements, e-very-thing!

Good luck everyone. And if you're nervous, I'd suggest limiting yourself access to all forums. It's good for your health :)
Congratulations! Glad everything worked out well for you, mojojojo. I love happy endings for those who deserve such, well done.

mojojojo

Nov 4, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MR Stephen Harper said:
You nor anyone CANT GUARANTEE NOR PROMISE ANYONE CITIZENSHIP!
@nguyentu2001 - I appreciated it... I think everyone here is reasonable enough to understand that no one is actually promising citizenship.

@Mr Stephen Harper - it's so unlike the REAL Mr. Stephen Harper to go into an ALL CAPS RAGE! Truthful, eh? ...and yes, I know all the Stephen Harpers. If that's your real name, I know you and you owe me a beer- promiss.

Good luck you two!

@kimosabe - Thanks!

@rayman_m - Yes, submitted all pages in both occasions.

notafool

Mar 4, 2014
You have every reason to be upset by this CON govt. Do everything you can to make sure they don't get reelected in 2015. The Cons have pissed me off so much I donated to the 1st time to the Liberals last year and plan to do it again this year.

A permanent resident can donate as well and there is a income tax credit. If you donate up to 400 dollars you would get 300 dollars of it back. 75% You can donate 400 to a political party and another for a candidate for a parliamentary riding to get 75% of the credit back.